Do you believe in life after death?

Ethereal

Neurotic Male
May 18, 2013
I don't have much to say regarding this matter. I guess, because I don't know what will happen after death and I don't wan't to. Until I die will make the most of my life no matter what- I know that.

Here's a quote:

“Life is but a dream for the dead.”

Last edited:

Jump

You are beautiful beyond comprehension
Feb 16, 2011
Well, first ask yourself do you believe in death after life? if so, you have your answer to both questions.

I myself believe life goes on after the life we now know, but life varies in many ways.

Majestic

Probably Habbotard
Apr 11, 2013
I believe that after our death we will go to purgatory and will be judged if we will be on hell or heaven.

- My Grammar Teacher

TinyBuilder

Bike ✔
Mar 19, 2012
I do believe coz there are some people who do wrong things and they don't get punished in his current life. The cycle of karma gets him in his next life.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
In my honest thought, were in one big dream and when we die we wake up as an child then same shit over again lol

the closer you are to failure, the closer you are to victory, it all depends on how closely you walk the line.

Cronus

Cerberus Founder/Developer
Jul 19, 2013
I believe life just doesn't stop when we die, as I am a christian I believe in the afterlife.
I am a christian tom I do beleive in a afterlife.

In my honest thought, were in one big dream and when we die we wake up as an child then same shit over again lol

the closer you are to failure, the closer you are to victory, it all depends on how closely you walk the line.

Have you ever thought of when you get deja vu its like you have done it over and over and over ect.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
I don't believe in it. When we die, our body remains in a coffin or we get scattered over a river in ash-form or something. I don't care what happens to me, I'll be dead.

However, I did sign up to be an organ donar.

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
Maybe but who knows just wait and see until you die...

What about ghosts and stuff? Poltergeists are well known all over...

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
I am a christian tom I do beleive in a afterlife.

Have you ever thought of when you get deja vu its like you have done it over and over and over ect.

yes this happens to me all the time everyday, its weird but im uster it as it happens everyday

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
I have deja vu a lot too, I dream alot and then i find a couple of months later parts of a dream happen in real

...same here.

I thought I was the only one.

Anyway I believe there is life after death. I can't die thinking there won't be anything left for me when I do die.

Users who are viewing this thread