Do you agree with CISPA?

LulzCal

Feb 16, 2012
ieSZr0ZctyGz.jpg

So do you agree?

FarLock

ThisHabbo Media Journalist
Apr 21, 2012
No. The government kept submitting bills that are actually invading privacy, or blocking something.. they do not own the Internet.

Moogly

May 6, 2012
CISPA is a load of bullshit, there's been too many bills that give the government too much power on the internet for different bullshit reasons. They already have the power to do these kinds of things, they're just trying to make it look legal, whatever they're planning must be large if they want public control / authority over the internet.

Moogly

May 6, 2012
Not America. Illuminati.
Everyone only looks into the one secret society, if you're going to be a conspiracy nut like me at least look outside of the one pop culture secret society, look into Skull and Bones, the Freemasons etc..

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
No. I was linking that order to CISPA. As Moogly said they are all doing this just to make it look legal when they really can do it as in right now.

idfk

Oct 6, 2011
they just need some entertaining in there life, that's why they want to introduce CISPA. So they can check peoples shit so they all entertained and shit. if they can see are stuff, we should get to see they shit

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
Realy man? Another day, another st00ppid fucking internet law being trying to be passed. -_-
Sorry for my english. :_

Users who are viewing this thread