Do not allow REGISTERED SEX OFFENDERS custody of minor children

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
Where to Sign?:

My name is Andrea Lebow & it is my 4yo daughter, Kendall, currently in the custody of her father, who is a convicted, registered, child sex offender & it is on her behalf I am asking for people all over the United States to sign Kendall's petition. It will be presented to the Attorney General of Texas, Gregg Abbott as well as 11 other prominent political figures.

I also am currently working on a law which forbids children to be released into the custody of a convicted, child sex offender; for the next child.

If you are asking yourself how this could happen in the United States of America, I too would like the answer to that question. Perhaps people could respectfully inquire of Judge Woodburn of Amarillo, Texas & ask him why he would choose to do so. I, of course, have asked & have been repeatedly told it is the judge's discretion. This same honorable judge also DENIED a home study & an Ad Litem attorney for my 4 year old living with a sex offender.

In the mean time I am asking/pleading with fellow citizens to sign Kendall's petition. In signing the petition you will be asking for Kendall to be released into my custody & make no mistake, it is my full intent to regain custody of her, but you are also putting the state of Texas, the Attorney General on notice that people are aware of Kendall's danger & they will be held accountable publicly.

It is truly my greatest fear that my daughter is in danger, physically & emotionally. I know time is of the essence here.

Please help Kendall & sign her petition. Please help her further by passing the petition on & asking others to sign.

Please sign here:

Thank you...sincerely, Andrea L.

Her 4yr old:
amJlFVMRLkmbVNE-580x326-noPad.jpg

Serious shit, its fucked up in many ways, If you want to sign you dont need to register so dont be lazy. We live in a fucked up world and its up to us as a community to change it.

Where to Sign?:

Users who are viewing this thread