Disconnected from client

Mitchel1993

Oct 21, 2014
Hey guys,

I'm starting a new retro (yes, another one), and when I open the inventory or the catalogue I'm getting disconnected..
I tried everything I know, but now I don't know how to get rid of it..

Can someone please help me?
I'm running a plusemu server

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Hey guys,

I'm starting a new retro (yes, another one), and when I open the inventory or the catalogue I'm getting disconnected..
I tried everything I know, but now I don't know how to get rid of it..

Can someone please help me?
I'm running a plusemu server
Probably a packet missing or something. What release are you using? Did you try and update the production at all? There’s so many ways this could be different, any errors at all?

Mitchel1993

Oct 21, 2014
Probably a packet missing or something. What release are you using? Did you try and update the production at all? There’s so many ways this could be different, any errors at all?
Well i'm using all the downloads from the [Devbest Exclusive Series] [Ep. 2] tutorial, and I did try to update the production, but that didn't work..
It doesn't show any errors.. (I checked the logs)

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Well i'm using all the downloads from the [Devbest Exclusive Series] [Ep. 2] tutorial, and I did try to update the production, but that didn't work..
It doesn't show any errors.. (I checked the logs)
Probably missed a packet when trying to update, that or a structure change. It’s not as easy as just replacing the keys and Habbo.swf!

Users who are viewing this thread