Did Build, Nothing Changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimitrisbey

Apr 7, 2020
Hey guys, I learned to rebuild emulator, I did open PlusEmulator.sln with Visual Studio and went to HabboHotel > ... > ... > AlertCommand.cs and changed the messages, then clicked Start and waited, then emulator opened and I went to hotel. But nothing changed, I type :alert and it shows me the old message. And when I Visual Studio opens emulator after building it, I see some messages like that:
You must be registered for see images attach

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
You are running the emulator from visual studio so it's in debug mode showing you the handled packets. It doesn't mean anything, just packets coming in.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
When I click Start button it opens the emulator, should I close the emulator and open the .exe file? And where does it create it?
In Visual Studio build the source, it’ll automatically create the .exe in the debug/bin folders where the normal .exe is, hope this helps I’m on my phone :(

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
When I click Start button it opens the emulator, should I close the emulator and open the .exe file? And where does it create it?
Bro, you have literally made 3 threads on this issue, and visual studio building is something you can easily look up to understand how Debug/Release and ANY CPU/x86/x64 change the build path, and how to find the build path for the selected configuration.

If you are running the emulator FROM visual studio, and the code DID NOT change - You DID NOT edit the correct file.

Reactions: Joe

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Bro, you have literally made 3 threads on this issue, and visual studio building is something you can easily look up to understand how Debug/Release and ANY CPU/x86/x64 change the build path, and how to find the build path for the selected configuration.

If you are running the emulator FROM visual studio, and the code DID NOT change - You DID NOT edit the correct file.
Spot on.

I’ve removed your old threads, try keep one problem per thread! :) :up:

dimitrisbey

Apr 7, 2020
In Visual Studio build the source, it’ll automatically create the .exe in the debug/bin folders where the normal .exe is, hope this helps I’m on my phone :(

Guys thank you very much!!! IT WORKED !!!!!!!

Reactions: Joe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread