Diamond Exchange

cammy

May 15, 2014
LcqgHeq.png

Credits to Habbo for the images.

cammy

May 15, 2014
Yeah I would do the same, someone wanted something different though so I made these haha.
If anyone would like something making give me a message or just request them on my threads.

Tmax

Nov 1, 2016
Yeah I would do the same, someone wanted something different though so I made these haha.
If anyone would like something making give me a message or just request them on my threads.
i'll have a few done, if you'd like to inbox me :D
nice work though

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
Not bad could be used for Xmas holiday season, thanks for the share.

Tmax

Nov 1, 2016
I've added to my hotel and all i'm getting it blank boxes,
I'm certain i've done everything correct aswell

cammy

May 15, 2014
I've added to my hotel and all i'm getting it blank boxes,
I'm certain i've done everything correct aswell
I'm aware of the issue, I think it's something to do with the name of the item. I'm going to be fixing them for someone shortly will post an update once I've fixed it!
Sorry for the inconvenience. :(

Twan

Feb 14, 2011
I'm aware of the issue, I think it's something to do with the name of the item. I'm going to be fixing them for someone shortly will post an update once I've fixed it!
Sorry for the inconvenience. :(
I think you need to hardcode it in your emulator, im gonna try to fix it.

Chenaho

Feb 9, 2016
I like those, but euh,.. where is the virus scan?>
Wtf do you want a bloody virus scan for? Literally just trying to boost your posts or something? Lmfao.

Cheers for the release! When you double click on the redeemable item, will it come up with the value? Because I'm using diamond exchange like the Crown and Pearls but they're coming up with 2, 500 (etc, etc).. Value read from the SWF?

Jan 16, 2017
Wtf do you want a bloody virus scan for? Literally just trying to boost your posts or something? Lmfao.

Cheers for the release! When you double click on the redeemable item, will it come up with the value? Because I'm using diamond exchange like the Crown and Pearls but they're coming up with 2, 500 (etc, etc).. Value read from the SWF?
of you upload something directly then you atleast post a virus scan idiot

HolaBox

Feb 20, 2017
How do you stop exchange farming/boosting? i.e cata is giving discount on exchange 600 for only 500 how do i remove that

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread