Dev's / Managers Needed!

Tylerfancy69

Feb 4, 2015
Finally after 3 days of mucking around..I've downloaded a R63 Emulator (GoldTree) + RevCMS..Now comes the fun part!

I've purchased a domain, which is currently working....and also purchased a VPS with 1.5gb Ram to start off.

I'm looking to recruit 1-2 (for now) Managers / Devs, that would be able to assist me in updating the catalog...and also be able to edit the CMS to a more unique look, and obviously create rooms inside the hotel. Also currently needing a banner / logo for the CMS website its self.

You will be paid an amount of 20$ Bi weeky on the 15th and 1st of every month to help develop and create a wonderful Retro!

Habbo Name: Dream Habbo

Screenshots of VPS / Client:

2yjvqye.jpg

r73iip.jpg

I look forward to working with you!

Cheers,

Tyler!

daanvanderuit

Jan 23, 2014
Hey Tyler!

I'm Dan, a Dutch web-developer with Retro experience. I can help you with the technical stuff, like maintaining the hotel.
I have some experience with RevCMS and Phoenix (of wich Gold Tree is an edit), and will be glad to help you out.

If you want to get in touch, just skype me at: daanvanderuit

-Dan

Oct 11, 2014
Hey Tyler!

I'm Dan, a Dutch web-developer with Retro experience. I can help you with the technical stuff, like maintaining the hotel.
I have some experience with RevCMS and Phoenix (of wich Gold Tree is an edit), and will be glad to help you out.

If you want to get in touch, just skype me at: daanvanderuit

-Dan
ooops. i think its old thread dude :D

Users who are viewing this thread