[Development] SkyEMU ~Tri-Compatible ~ SQL ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antoni0

Jun 10, 2012
2d9dzlj.gif

• Introduction
Well, let me just start off my introducing myself to the Devbest community. My name is Eric, I have been a Devbest member for an accumulate of 3 years total. I have always been obsessed with the art of coding and the art of emulation of Habbo retro servers. I have had a good run in the past with helping out with the projects of Uber Emulator 2.0 coded by Huds0n (Via Otaku). I am currently 16 years old of age and I live in Bahrain, Juffair. My alter ego is "Yoshimitsu", as he is one of my favorite characters in Tekken and Soul Calibur.

So that is me in a nutshell, here is some quick pointers on this project I have been working on...

The reason why I am starting Project Sky is because the demand for V26 hotels has gone down tremendously in amount of years, the chances of a nice and legit Hotel whether it is v14, v26, V35 or R26 are slim to none. My love for the Old School retro genre has never died. The mission of my project is to rehabilitate the popularity of old school hotels that have died honorably in the pass, such as Force Hotel, Nuclear Hotel and etc.

That is thy mission...

Skylife Emulator is a Holograph Emulator based server that utilizes all code that is withdrawn from Nillus and made into a much better and stabled emulation server, this is was a private server development that has been going on for the course of 2 months and now I have sought to myself to release it to the public. This emulator which obviously links up to meth0ds HoloCMS or PHPretro CMS. This emulator should be working in 2 other different languages such as VB6 or C#. This emulator still holds its legendary name of codename Eucalypt. Skylife EMU holds all LEGENDARY modifications which will be listed below. Before I even start I would like to rightfully split the credits up of this project to..:

40% of Nillus for making the buggy ass server that was totally destined for me to fix.
50% of Yoshimitsu for recoding some of the user packets and the room packets and adding some extra goodies for fair use.
10% to Sulake for staying on my ass and motivating me to piss them off.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
  • The Emulator Features
- Pets work fully, and the ability to change into pets are commissioned.
- Battle ball has been cleared of all existing bugs, any games that have been spawned by any user should be "Bug-free".
- Fixed Disconnections 99%
- Daily credits have been added (no re-log in bullshit).
- Walls have been fixed so you do not disconnect putting shit on the wall.
- RENAME FREE (Built by me), if anyone removes my name from the emulator it signals the database and removes the current database it is using and deletes the emulator itself!
- Console should be working 95%, the follow feature should be done in the next update (via comments)
- Tri Compatible, if you insert the version of the DCR you are using it will automatically adapt.
- Rollers are NEARLY done, it has been acting like a little bitch lately so it should be fixed in the next update'
- Room and user packets should be secure and confined only to the emulator, the should prevent scripting or any hacking that is not possible anyway...nobody is going to hack a v26 any damn how...it dun matter though, just to be safe I did it....so don't bitch about this in the comment, I swear to god-.
- Room-O-Matic should be fixed, rename, create and etc.
- All trax should work 100 percent.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SCREENIES?
4tufwk.png

Last edited:

Antoni0

Jun 10, 2012
MOD, please change the name to: [Development] SkyEMU, SQL, TRI-COMPATABLE, OLD SCHOOL AND C# (All in bold)!

Updates:

- Compressed the usage of RAM it takes up so it can work more efficiently.
RAM was 2225 and it was compressed to 1371...

Antoni0

Jun 10, 2012
@Antoni0, i guess we can be arab developers :'), p.s i'm from lebanon xD
Lol.

Updates:
I accidentally corrupted the fucking Console System so now it needs to be redone.
Rollers are nearly on the way, I just need to figure out the animation bit so it does not D/C every time the corresponding Furniture moves back.
A more clean version of the MUS Sockets and the Socket Servers has been "Fresh". This may make the connection very fast then it use to be.
RAM Usage has been compressed again to 1000KB at 3 users online.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
2d9dzlj.gif

• Introduction
Well, let me just start off my introducing myself to the Devbest community. My name is Eric, I have been a Devbest member for an accumulate of 3 years total. I have always been obsessed with the art of coding and the art of emulation of Habbo retro servers. I have had a good run in the past with helping out with the projects of Uber Emulator 2.0 coded by Huds0n (Via Otaku). I am currently 16 years old of age and I live in Bahrain, Juffair. My alter ego is "Yoshimitsu", as he is one of my favorite characters in Tekken and Soul Calibur.

So that is me in a nutshell, here is some quick pointers on this project I have been working on...

The reason why I am starting Project Sky is because the demand for V26 hotels has gone down tremendously in amount of years, the chances of a nice and legit Hotel whether it is v14, v26, V35 or R26 are slim to none. My love for the Old School retro genre has never died. The mission of my project is to rehabilitate the popularity of old school hotels that have died honorably in the pass, such as Force Hotel, Nuclear Hotel and etc.

That is thy mission...

Skylife Emulator is a Holograph Emulator based server that utilizes all code that is withdrawn from Nillus and made into a much better and stabled emulation server, this is was a private server development that has been going on for the course of 2 months and now I have sought to myself to release it to the public. This emulator which obviously links up to meth0ds HoloCMS or PHPretro CMS. This emulator should be working in 2 other different languages such as VB6 or C#. This emulator still holds its legendary name of codename Eucalypt. Skylife EMU holds all LEGENDARY modifications which will be listed below. Before I even start I would like to rightfully split the credits up of this project to..:

40% of Nillus for making the buggy ass server that was totally destined for me to fix.
50% of Yoshimitsu for recoding some of the user packets and the room packets and adding some extra goodies for fair use.
10% to Sulake for staying on my ass and motivating me to piss them off.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
  • The Emulator Features
- Pets work fully, and the ability to change into pets are commissioned.
- Battle ball has been cleared of all existing bugs, any games that have been spawned by any user should be "Bug-free".
- Fixed Disconnections 99%
- Daily credits have been added (no re-log in bullshit).
- Walls have been fixed so you do not disconnect putting shit on the wall.
- RENAME FREE (Built by me), if anyone removes my name from the emulator it signals the database and removes the current database it is using and deletes the emulator itself!
- Console should be working 95%, the follow feature should be done in the next update (via comments)
- Tri Compatible, if you insert the version of the DCR you are using it will automatically adapt.
- Rollers are NEARLY done, it has been acting like a little bitch lately so it should be fixed in the next update'
- Room and user packets should be secure and confined only to the emulator, the should prevent scripting or any hacking that is not possible anyway...nobody is going to hack a v26 any damn how...it dun matter though, just to be safe I did it....so don't bitch about this in the comment, I swear to god-.
- Room-O-Matic should be fixed, rename, create and etc.
- All trax should work 100 percent.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SCREENIES?
4tufwk.png
You're mad.

Why would you build old school emulator, They're literally going to die.. No one opens old school anymore, Just imagine
R63B hotels get hardly 10 users (Some) well most, But then again why would someone even join an old school if they dont bother joining fully updated.

Some people do like old schools but then again thats like 10% of the total retro community.. Not even that much.

I'd rather build R63B emulation (if i were you)

Antoni0

Jun 10, 2012
@Hindi is totally right, i personally agree with him :eek:
Bandwagon.

You're mad.

Why would you build old school emulator, They're literally going to die.. No one opens old school anymore, Just imagine
R63B hotels get hardly 10 users (Some) well most, But then again why would someone even join an old school if they dont bother joining fully updated.

Some people do like old schools but then again thats like 10% of the total retro community.. Not even that much.

I'd rather build R63B emulation (if i were you)

Totally, good point.

But I never said this was for everybody. V26 has things that we miss the most.
This isn't for the faint hearted' R63B hotel owners. This is for the old school players who miss the days that users just do not come and leave for staff.

Whole point: This is a old school lovers' emulator. This development shall go on.

Antoni0

Jun 10, 2012
Update:

- Some sexy new sockets added
- Console is NEARLY DONE! <3
- Call for Help system has been revamped.
- SkyEMU should start communicating with the DCRs in a more sophisticated language so it can retrieve some information to
help the EMU improve.

* ACHIEVEMENT STATUS: HOTEL MUST REACH 10 USERS ONLINE WITH THE RAM USAGE UNDER 5KB.
------------------------------------------------

TEST HOTEL OPENED!

SkylifeHotel_2 | Pass is 123
I'll tell you the link when you join the private network.

Antoni0

Jun 10, 2012
*Bump*

Day 3, still trying to clean out some bugs...
I fixed a bug where you can't enter Lido deck, POOL B from the Public room, POOL A.

The test hotel is still up..

SOMEBODY COMMENT ON THIS DEVELOPMENT PLEASE!

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
I really like that there are still people that develope V26 EMU and Hotels. I personally like what your doing and hope you complete it because I really always wanted a old school retro and this would be very helpful for me. :)

Btw. I am "(;" that joined your network.

Zodiak

recovering crack addict
Nov 18, 2011
Saw the thread and thought, ooh might be a nice new post shuffle emulator being developed.
Disappointed.
Wouldn't recommend old school.
:(

Antoni0

Jun 10, 2012
Saw the thread and thought, ooh might be a nice new post shuffle emulator being developed.
Disappointed.
Wouldn't recommend old school.
:(

Thanks for your criticism. Thank you.
Don't really see why you would develope a outdated emulator anyway. Nobody's really going to put any interest in to v26+ emulators anymore as post-shuffle is now the biggest interest arond the retro world.

Anyway seems like another edit as no snippets has been posted neither screenshot(s) so it's a waste of time for me to really put my interest in thi development.

Your username explains everything. I've posted a very clear look of the emulator booting up.
I don't think any Holograph EMU out there that has been released got rollers done?
I don't want to post any snippets at the moment because I have not made any REAL progress.
Don't make false allegations when you haven't even surpassed 10 posts.
I respect your criticism.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Can we see code? Or is this a private development?

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
As Craig said. You should provide some code and to be honest and that's jut my opinion it's looking like another edit from one of those unstable emulators and I'm pretty sure that it is but I'm not gonna be sure about once I've seen the code so it's looking good so far but you should include more screenshots snippets and some more information about the emulator. If not then it's clear for me what this actually is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread