[Development] radiPanel full edit

Status
Not open for further replies.

AaidenX

Jun 30, 2012
[Development] radiPanel full edit
I'll be doing a great edit to radiPanel. So I will need feedback from the public as well. What would they like? What would they need?
So here we go:
- Full template restyling
- Install previous addons
- Make new addons if requested
- Add more features to current addons
I'm looking for suggestion for the design and what addons I should add/build! I am also looking for radiPanel addons bundle if you have one! (I lost mine). But I'll look for it!
SUGGESTIONS NEEDED TO COMPLETE THE DEVELOPMENT!
Suggestion List:
None Available
Pictures:
Main Index:
lpak.png

More coming soon!

Jemz

xmas tings.
Aug 6, 2013
That it looks really nice, (if it is yours). I don't really like the icons next to username and password though, and I don't think many use radipanel any more as a lot of people go for podpanel.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
As stated above, radipanel isn't used as much as people prefer to use Podpanel (mainly for the values I think) so maybe think about basing your edits around what radipanel is missing and that podpanel has? For example, a rare values system, an option to edit your staff page.

AaidenX

Jun 30, 2012
That it looks really nice, (if it is yours). I don't really like the icons next to username and password though, and I don't think many use radipanel any more as a lot of people go for podpanel.

I don't think so. Because who ever asks me for fansite development they go for radiPanel. So I chose radiPanel. And people also use radiPanel alot.

As stated above, radipanel isn't used as much as people prefer to use Podpanel (mainly for the values I think) so maybe think about basing your edits around what radipanel is missing and that podpanel has? For example, a rare values system, an option to edit your staff page.

Not really, radiPanel is more used. :p

Jemz

xmas tings.
Aug 6, 2013
I don't think so. Because who ever asks me for fansite development they go for radiPanel. So I chose radiPanel. And people also use radiPanel alot.

Not really, radiPanel is more used. :p

Well from what I've seen, a lot of people use podpanel.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Again, what has been said above. Podpanel also has way more features which is the point I was aiming at. You want to make something people will enjoy.

AaidenX

Jun 30, 2012
Well from what I've seen, a lot of people use podpanel.

People use PODpanel prefer radiPanel as it's way better. They all can't customize radiPanel. PODpanel is easy to customize. So they go for PODpanel, I think there'll be more user's of radiPanel soon as PODpanel's site is down and I dont think there is a download link for it left.

Again, what has been said above. Podpanel also has way more features which is the point I was aiming at. You want to make something people will enjoy.

I might rip some of them.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
I might rip some of them.

facepalm.jpg I thought that your development project? If all you are doing is redesigning and stealing the codes from podpanel, it's not really worthy of being a project and being placed under "development".

AaidenX

Jun 30, 2012
facepalm.jpg I thought that your development project? If all you are doing is redesigning and stealing the codes from podpanel, it's not really worthy of being a project and being placed under "development".

... RIP as in not steal, they are totally another kind of code. -.- I meant code the same thing in another way and a design.

Syn

Graphics artist 'nd Such
Jan 5, 2014
Oomfg that is nice!!!!
-Off Topic-
Add a picture of like a logo on the top of the logo and add like snowflakes to the login page since its still kinda winter then change it seasonally..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread