[Development] InfinitiCMS 1.0 Development

wolf788

Jan 12, 2011
cooltext1325399120.png

Development Start Date: December 8, 2013
Introduction :
Hey everyone! My name is Cory, I'm a website developer of 8 years. I have knowledge of, but am not limited to: php, html, css, js, C#, c, java, sql. Enough about me. Are you sick and tired of lazy, non-advanced content management systems? Are you sick of people not giving credit, editing a theme, and calling it their own? Well so am I. That's why I chose to begin the development of InfinitiCMS.

What is InfinitiCMS? :
InfinitiCMS is going to be a community-based system. I will take idea's from the community; (you guys), and implement them into RevCMS' Habbo Theme as an edit. This development will eventually be expand to a database, emulator, and swf project. But currently, I'm going to stick with the content management system. I get my ideas from people whom reply to this thread, with what they would like to see. What they would like added to the content management system. As addons, and requests are added, I will upload the updated version, as well as screen shots. Everyone whom deserves credit, will receive it.

FAQ :
Q: Will there be a custom Housekeeping?
A: Yes! Of course! The Housekeeping will be based off of ZapASE. Extensively edited, updated, and modernized.

Q: Will you include every addon requested? Even if it's never been made before?
A: Yes, I will try my best to get everything to you asap!

Q: Will you be providing support for bugs, etc?
A: Of course! What kind of developer wouldn't?

Q: Would you be selling any part of this project?
A: Absolutely not! I'm doing this 100% as a non-profit. I will not accept payments, nor will I accept donations.

Q: Do you need any extra help?
A: Honestly, at the moment, no. But if I ever need any extra help, I'll let everyone know!

How can I contact you? :
Quite easily actually, I want to be 100% available for everyone! So below I will list all the different ways to get in touch with me!
Facebook:
Email: [email protected]
Kik: mrgoodwinz

So, shall we begin!? Tell me what you think! Give me some idea's to add!

Current Version: 1.0
Current Download Link: TBA

Credits:
Kryptos - RevCMS
Tyler - Habbo Theme (Clean)

Nehalem

Aug 31, 2013
A CMS shouldn't be advanced. It should be simple and easy to use, with a lot of unique and standard features.

And you should totally add some snippets and screenshots, since your thread will be locked otherwise... I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread