[Development]Beggstar Website Security System[Development]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlakeX

Jul 16, 2013
Hi, I Am Blake i Own blakebegg.com as the website is down we dont stop going we created our 1st couple of versions of this and now we are building Beggstar WebSec 3.0 Coming Soon!

Hopefully Our Predictions Are Correct And The Project Is Release Sometime Next Month

Features:
- DDoS Protection
- Deface Buster(stops Defacers Obviously)
- VPS Intruder Killer
- Database Protection
- Site Status Online, Offline
This Project Also Comes With A CPanel And Free Emails EG: [email protected] or org and such

I Hope You Like It When The New 3.0 Version Is Released.

Screenies Of It So Far:

You must be registered for see images attach

BlakeX

Jul 16, 2013
I'm not mark.

Anyways, do you have any snippets?
If It's One Thing I Learnt Do Not Release Snippets As Some Noobs Steal Ideas Because They Can't Create Them Or Think Of them thereselves.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
If It's One Thing I Learnt Do Not Release Snippets As Some Noobs Steal Ideas Because They Can't Create Them Or Think Of them thereselves.
Add some snippets & more screenshots or thread will be closed.
Also please give more information on the project, because quite frankly in its current state, i dont have a fucking clue what this is

Divide

Jul 13, 2013
So fake...

I would like to report this as fake due to the screenshot being a copied version of gmail?

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
Closing thread, don't look legit, your screenshots even have edited out info in a grey colour? PM a member of staff with more info if you wish for thread to be opened

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread