[Development][ASE][RevCMS] PurityASE v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkXIDE

Oct 3, 2011
Hello!

Now almost 2 years has passed since I released PurityASE and now I'm back with an updated version of it.

I have two code snippets to show you it is real and a few screenshots.

Code Snippet #1
oJHGskA.png

Code Snippet #2
LpdPrQI.png

Login Page:
r4UP2qs.png

Dashboard:
zAocj7B.png

Edit User Page:
s4Nxbfj.png

Post News:
50kbm4m.png

The goal with this ASE is to give as many people as possible a good working ASE with neat look and many different features.

There is still a lot to do though but I will keep you all updated

Todo List:
Home
News

Shop (Badgeshop, Lottery, Voucher) (66,66% done) (This will not benefit users yet, will release this for RevCMS soon)
Ban/Manage Bans (User, IP & Room)

Staff (View, add & edit ranks)
Moderation (Edit user, give user & tickets)
Administration (General & credits)

Statistics
Server (Staff Log, & Maintenance)

Green = Done
Red = In Progress
Black = Not started

Last edited:

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
Wow this looks really promissing, wish you best of luck and do me a favor, and finish this as soon as possible. hahaha 10/10

DarkXIDE

Oct 3, 2011
Wow this looks really promissing, wish you best of luck and do me a favor, and finish this as soon as possible. hahaha 10/10
Glad you like it! Will try to finish asap ;) I will probably, starting tomorrow start using my status here on DevBest as an updater. I will write what I'm working on, what I finish and such for those who want to be updated "live" about the development

DarkXIDE

Oct 3, 2011
This is really good.... I hope you'll be releasing it once finished?
Definitely. I will probably release lottery, badgeshop, voucher codes, jobs & homes (not the advanced ones with stickers and such, just a home that actually looks good) if anyone is interested?

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
Definitely. I will probably release lottery, badgeshop, voucher codes, jobs & homes (not the advanced ones with stickers and such, just a home that actually looks good) if anyone is interested?
I'm definitely interested. All for RevCMS?

DarkXIDE

Oct 3, 2011
I'm definitely interested. All for RevCMS?
Yes man. Will take some extra time for all the things including the ASE because I probably need to write a config file because people are lazy and don't want to go around searching files to edit them to fit. I might just leave it and tell you guys where to find what you may want to edit.

DarkXIDE

Oct 3, 2011
I will take a break starting today until next monday due to no access to the code because of different reasons. Hopefully done by next week. Then I will try it out and make sure everything works, write README etc.

JPride

Jan 12, 2014
This is very promising indeed, Good luck, Can't wait for it to be finished.

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
This is super awesome, I wish you best luck on this development. 10/10!

DarkXIDE

Oct 3, 2011
A little status update:
Paused development this week due to different reasons.
There is also a slight problem making it a bit harder to do 2 pages but they will be added but they require some database querys to be runned.

I will release the ASE with Badgeshop and Vouchers coded but Lottery, Homes and Jobs will be added later when the real functions get added to RevCMS.

DarkXIDE

Oct 3, 2011
If all goes as planned it will be released this week. Stay tuned for updates!

No Download ? D:
No, this is a project in development. As it gets finished it will be added to "Habbo Releases" and contain a download link.

MATTx97

Apr 25, 2014
If all goes as planned it will be released this week. Stay tuned for updates!

No, this is a project in development. As it gets finished it will be added to "Habbo Releases" and contain a download link.
Okay. Thanks :] Looking Forward To It!

DarkXIDE

Oct 3, 2011
Little update: I am almost done with the ASE but banning on my hotel seems to be a bit broken so it might be broken for you as well because I really can't code it if I do not have a working example of a ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread