Applicant Developer/Technician

Status
Not open for further replies.

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
Hey there,

So after being away from retros for quite some time I've wanted to come back to them one last time just because I sort of miss them to keep it simple and sweet. I'm looking to develop someone's hotel to the fullest of my ability. Looking for someone that is wanting someone more long-term and isn't one of the "lets make a retro" sort of people. I want something that I can actually put my time into but something that I don't have to do management of the community, economy, and other such normal tasks that someone would need to do as an owner/manager of the hotel.

You can contact me using any of the below if interested and/or wanting to ask further questions..
Discord: Jake#0489
Devbest:

Thanks.

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
Are you a better coder then Nathan?
Please don't post pointless things like these on the thread as it doesn't do anything besides +1 your post count.

I'd say I am as I've seen Nathan do CSS *cough* ShineRP *cough* and that was a disaster. Even then I've not seen him release anything or do anything that was even close to not being copy and paste. :confused:

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
Did you even read the thread? Or the prefix? :confused:

I'm the one doing the developing..
Whoops... It was after sunset ok :tired:

Do you have a portfolio you could show us? Examples of code maybe? That should help in securing you a role

HoldUp

dont even
Aug 31, 2017
Whoops... It was after sunset ok :tired:

Do you have a portfolio you could show us? Examples of code maybe? That should help in securing you a role

I’d suggest hiring JynX, he’s trustworthy and I’ve seen him do a few things. He’s even helped me a few times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread