Applicant Developer Position

Status
Not open for further replies.

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
Hey Hotel Owners,

Overview
Hello guys, JynX here and currently I'm looking for a Habbo Retro to develop and help become better than they currently are. This is a non-paid application, meaning I'm doing it for free and because I feel like I have too much free time on my hands now 'n days. I am good with PHP, CSS, HTML, SQL, some JS, and I know a little bit of C# which I am currently still learning in my spare time when I have a chance.

Requirements
  • Must be active on Skype to speak with me, whether via a call or via messaging
  • Must be mature (My decision on whether you are or not)
  • Must have a server, domain, and proxy
  • Must be dedicated to being successful

Think you meet the requirements?

If you think you meet all the requirements and would like to get in contact with me feel free to Private Message (PM) me on DevBest or message me on Skype at: JakeRetros123.

Have a nice day and thanks for reading,

ZingHotel

Jan 10, 2017
Hi i am wondering if you have found a hotel to help develop?
I am currently looking to open a new hotel but would like help to make it the best it could be. I am financially stable so paying for everything isnt an issue. I am very mature but i am not always reachable due to family and work but I can skype every night or you can reach me on facebook. If you are interested im happy to discuss this further with you and talk about my ideas for the hotel.

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
Hi i am wondering if you have found a hotel to help develop?
I am currently looking to open a new hotel but would like help to make it the best it could be. I am financially stable so paying for everything isnt an issue. I am very mature but i am not always reachable due to family and work but I can skype every night or you can reach me on facebook. If you are interested im happy to discuss this further with you and talk about my ideas for the hotel.
This thread's from November and we're almost in February :D. Although I appreciate the offer I'm not looking for any hotels to develop.

ZingHotel

Jan 10, 2017
This thread's from November and we're almost in February :D. Although I appreciate the offer I'm not looking for any hotels to develop.
I know but i thought it would be worth asking lol you sound like a good developer and if you change your mind dont hesitate to contact me :)

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Thread closed upon request, if you wish to have this re-opened please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread