Recruiting Developer [New requests]

cammy

May 15, 2014
Looking for a reputable developer to work on my hotel CMS/HK (brain atm) and EMU (plus r2).

Paying £10 per request. The pay will increase due to the amount of work needed. This is just a rough estimate, I'd discuss pay with the developer. Seems a bit silly to give a price when I'm not entirely sure how long it'll take. The current pay is based on about 30 minute tasks which I think is pretty fair.

At the moment I would like the following...
  • Hotel set-up.
I just want basic things like the landing (hotel view) promotions (the location), diamond timer adding and VIP timers.
  • Working jukeboxes.
There's no current way to use jukeboxes on Plus R2.
  • A CMS and Housekeeping overhaul.
Automated VIP, rares and currency purchases. A plain simple easily edited CMS/Housekeeping.
  • New wired & re-works.
  • Custom commands.
You'll be using team viewer if you do decide to work for me. This is for my benefit so I can learn and watch what you do. (I enjoy watching people work!)

Last edited:

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
u basically need a retro setup with your proxy configured to the hotel? couldnt rlly understand what youre asking for but i can set u a hotel up if u want.

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
Can you msg me your skype username please?
i dont have skype but we can tv instead. it only takes like 20 mins to setup a retro so skype isnt needed unless u were looking for me to dev then i could see it being needed

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
Got one set up. I need other other things doing. It looks like you know a thing or two about this.
Do you have discord instead?
oh i was referring to when u needed a setup. i dont have discord either. it all depends what youre talking about

cammy

May 15, 2014
Edited thread title & requests. Please give it a read, if you're interested give me your discord or skype username.

Ethical

PixelRP.
Nov 30, 2016
If it is a retro setup you need then I'm happy to do it for you.. Will only take me 20-30 minutes.

cammy

May 15, 2014
Thanks! I'll might of found a HK dev! Still looking for 2 people to work on the CMS and EMU!

Core

Nov 10, 2016
Why are you trying to pay people £10 per thing they do for you? The things you're asking for take 10 minutes top excluding the jukebox as would need to reverse the packet structures but shouldn't take any longer than 30-40 minutes. There are probably like 3 people on here that would actually do that though, the rest would just leech from another emulator and update the packets - so yeah even jukebox would take 10 minutes.

I work as a junior SE and get around £12.50 an hour (after tax). You're attempting to pay someone £60 an hour (which is not going to be taxed let's face it)? So it would work out cheaper to just go on an e-lance website and get an actual developer not someone who doesn't know the differences between a async and a sync function.

cammy

May 15, 2014
Why are you trying to pay people £10 per thing they do for you? The things you're asking for take 10 minutes top excluding the jukebox as would need to reverse the packet structures but shouldn't take any longer than 30-40 minutes. There are probably like 3 people on here that would actually do that though, the rest would just leech from another emulator and update the packets - so yeah even jukebox would take 10 minutes.

I work as a junior SE and get around £12.50 an hour (after tax). You're attempting to pay someone £60 an hour (which is not going to be taxed let's face it)? So it would work out cheaper to just go on an e-lance website and get an actual developer not someone who doesn't know the differences between a async and a sync function.
I'm paying that high because no one seems to want to do it, well not anyone with a decent background.

Users who are viewing this thread