Applicant Developer/Community Manager

Patriik

Hello Kitty is Senpai!
Mar 20, 2016
Hey you!

Who am I?
My name is Patrik "Dasshy" and I am 17 years old boy from Finland. I am currently living in city called Nokia (believe it or not). I can only speak finnish and english but I also understand swedish and german. I am student at this moment and maybe future waitres. I am super friendly and I like talking with people. I am open to all new contacts. I dont judge people by their look or way they eat, sing, pray etc.

Past Experience
  • Cortex Hotel - Admin/Developer (5 daily users)
  • Bling Hotel - Admin (10 daily users)
  • Koskenkorva Hotel - Owner (100 daily users, finnish hotel)
  • Loot.fi - Moderator (XenForo forum)
  • 8BitNetworks.pe.hu - Founder/Owner (XenForo forum)
All of my past experiences have teached me as a person and as a developer. I am still now days working with 8BitNetworks and Loot.fi and I love both!

What I can do?
I can help your hotel grow with my own ideas and with my developing skills. I can code HTML, little PhP and little Java but I think by doing what you like it will teach you. I can easily be online daily atleast 2 hours and if I will be offline longer than two days I will tell about it.

How to contact me??
Just simply by private message here or add me on skype: patutommi

I will answer questions here too :)

Dec 2, 2011
@Dasshy - I have added you on Skype (My Skype ID: cortexnet_john). Are you interested at work at my retro R63B "" "", if your interested in a Job, please get into contact with me ASAP ?

Patriik

Hello Kitty is Senpai!
Mar 20, 2016
@Dasshy - I have added you on Skype (My Skype ID: cortexnet_john). Are you interested at work at my retro R63B "" "", if your interested in a Job, please get into contact with me ASAP ?
I messaged you

@Brad Remove this thread I wilö make new one in future...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread