Applicant Developer Applicant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velaski

winner
Aug 4, 2015
I'm Shawn, looking to work at a hotel doing some developing or taking a job as a Technician.
I've been offered jobs however the team just seem the fall out after a couple of weeks. Hence why I am looking for a owner that has decent technical knowledge and doesn't struggle with funds. Moreover, I want the hotel to be well managed and have a small/big/moderate existing community.
The reason I wish for this job, is merely just to extend my knowledge upon Habbo Programming, and of course to extend my knowledge overall.

What can I do?
- Fix bugs
- Code new features

Hotel requirements?
- No struggle with funding
- Active on skype or any other communication alternatives

Languages?
HTML, CSS, Some PHP, Some SQL, Some Java, C#.

Please comment below the ways I can contact you, or request my skype below.

Silver

Aug 17, 2016
Hence why I am looking for a owner that has decent technical knowledge and doesn't struggle with funds. Moreover, I want the hotel to be well managed.
ok?

Velaski

winner
Aug 4, 2015
UPDATE: Still looking for work! More into working on C#.

Last edited:

Obbler

GFX Noob
Oct 2, 2016
Hi @kingsh4wn - You may be someone who I'd like to work with and I can definitely offer what you'd like.

Feel free to add me on Skype - Obblebobbler (Leave a msg saying you're from DevBest :))

Feb 27, 2013
Hey, I think we might be able to help each other out :)

Hmu on skype: Brandm98 and I own Hobba, dev posting here:

Last edited:

lilbradders

Nov 20, 2011
Hi shawn,
My current technician is looking for help with developing and fixing my hotel which currently has members from 10-15 daily. So if your still looking for work his skype address is box.crap if you want to talk about the job more

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
Hi shawn,
My current technician is looking for help with developing and fixing my hotel which currently has members from 10-15 daily. So if your still looking for work his skype address is box.crap if you want to talk about the job more
Hmm, a technician is hired to fix and develop a hotel, why would your current one need help? lmao.

lilbradders

Nov 20, 2011
Hmm, a technician is hired to fix and develop a hotel, why would your current one need help? lmao.
its because hes struggling to do everything on his own. so he thought it be a good idea to hire another developer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread