Devbest trading system

Stallone

[◣_◢]
Feb 4, 2012
Hey guy's.

I'm not entirely sure if the Web Market section is active enough for this but I think we could have a trading system, so we know who to trade with and avoid being scammed.

For example, when we a trading; if you're scammed you give the person a negative rating, and it will notify other users not to trade with him/her.
Or when we have successfully traded we can give them a positive rating and the more positives you have, the more trustworthy you seem.

For example, below our username's, we could have something like this:
10/5/1

Green - Positive Trade :D
Amber - Few issues (?) :confused:
Red - Scammed :mad:

I got this idea from another forum, which I will not name.

EDIT: Wrong section, someone move to Ideas/Suggestions please.

Last edited:

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Thread moved.

I get the idea, but I'd say an overall reputation system - that applies to the whole of the forum. It's been suggested before, but I'm not even sure if a plugin like this exists for XenForo. Be a nice addition IMO, but I'd also have to say it'd get abused.

Stallone

[◣_◢]
Feb 4, 2012
Negative or neutral reviews should require proof and be reviewed by a staff member.
Yeah, we could also include a rating support system if you received and unjustified rating.

Thread moved.

I get the idea, but I'd say an overall reputation system - that applies to the whole of the forum. It's been suggested before, but I'm not even sure if a plugin like this exists for XenForo. Be a nice addition IMO, but I'd also have to say it'd get abused.
On the forum I use, they implemented it so, if you've traded with somebody once, and you trade them again; only the first trade you guy's did will show on your 10/0/0.
But if scammed, it will show the positive rating and negative.

broges

Welcome To The Machine
Mar 6, 2014
I kind of like this idea but people will just put negative rating for fun, and ruin other peoples reputation.

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
The trade should first be reviewed before they are going to be put on the site. It's a common way probaly to avoid abusing and spam abusing.

Stallone

[◣_◢]
Feb 4, 2012
I kind of like this idea but people will just put negative rating for fun, and ruin other peoples reputation.
Have a support system? Need sufficient proof and evidence to give a negative?

The trade should first be reviewed before they are going to be put on the site. It's a common way probaly to avoid abusing and spam abusing.
+1

Users who are viewing this thread