Feedback DevBest me page layout (not coded)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013

Yes this is an utter waste of time - I do not see why people would like a theme that is actually based on DevBest self it seems pretty idiotic from my side to do.

Editing via MS-Paint then saying that you are obviously going to code this is even more stupid. If you reallly want to be a hard coder or ripper then you rather just want to rip the source and just re-code the parts that you actually want to do.

I am the one making the arguements? You should back it up here because for what i know after i have made my opinion to talk that much load of non-sense. You are just irritating me from many sides so just stop here as you where the one not even responsible for this arguement but for many others.

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013
Atleast let's appreciate his interest in this...

Sure, i like his interest but just not for this. Then he rather just wants to re-build a Minecraft website. To Habbo based. That would be nice but in this case i just do not find any clue(s) here in this page nor sense.

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012

Yes this is an utter waste of time - I do not see why people would like a theme that is actually based on DevBest self it seems pretty idiotic from my side to do.

Editing via MS-Paint then saying that you are obviously going to code this is even more stupid. If you reallly want to be a hard coder or ripper then you rather just want to rip the source and just re-code the parts that you actually want to do.

I am the one making the arguements? You should back it up here because for what i know after i have made my opinion to talk that much load of non-sense. You are just irritating me from many sides so just stop here as you where the one not even responsible for this arguement but for many others.

What?

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
I know how to read, you just can't structure and word your sentences for Shit.

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013
You are an clear sociopath.

What kind off reply is this. You are done arguing with me then why do you bother trying to get the last word that does not make any utter sense because then it seems that you want to keep on arguing with is totally stupid.

You seem to be an clear sociopath for what you are throwing towards others, i have argued with you before and i do not feel like putting this up again and telling people to stop arguing as not being responsible.

If you can not handle a legit opinion then just avoid that opinion, you dont see me judging over you opinions because if you like them then please do but do accept the fact that everybody his opinion is different then yours but they are always legit.

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
You are an clear sociopath.

What kind off reply is this. You are done arguing with me then why do you bother trying to get the last word that does not make any utter sense because then it seems that you want to keep on arguing with is totally stupid.

You seem to be an clear sociopath for what you are throwing towards others, i have argued with you before and i do not feel like putting this up again and telling people to stop arguing as not being responsible.

If you can not handle a legit opinion then just avoid that opinion, you dont see me judging over you opinions because if you like them then please do but do accept the fact that everybody his opinion is different then yours but they are always legit.

Theres a difference between an opinion and just down-right insulting their attempt to contribute. Don't go around claiming peoples work is shit when you know damn right its more than you've ever done. The only way anyone can get better is to keep trying and trying and i doubt its nice to hear when you see someone say that your work is complete shit and a waste of time. I'm not trying to get the last word, to be honest i couldn't give a damn but your just posting complete shit now, how does me calling you retarded because you clearly can't come up with a legitimate sentence and argument to follow that make me a sociopath? Do you even know the meaning of the word without having to Google it?

You must be 12 because you seriously cannot argue for shit. Saying you don't like someones work is an opinion which could be respected but then going on to say that it was a waste of time is down-right rude.

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013
Theres a difference between an opinion and just down-right insulting their attempt to contribute. Don't go around claiming peoples work is shit when you know damn right its more than you've ever done. The only way anyone can get better is to keep trying and trying and i doubt its nice to hear when you see someone say that your work is complete shit and a waste of time. I'm not trying to get the last word, to be honest i couldn't give a damn but your just posting complete shit now, how does me calling you retarded because you clearly can't come up with a legitimate sentence and argument to follow that make me a sociopath? Do you even know the meaning of the word without having to Google it?

You must be 12 because you seriously cannot argue for shit. Saying you don't like someones work is an opinion which could be respected but then going on to say that it was a waste of time is down-right rude.

Oh wow what a line of BS you're putting up here not even going to bother to reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread