Devbest Badges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alam

shietttt
Jul 3, 2011
Hello guys , well here are some badges i designed for devbest it will be a good idea for donators and staff members represent them selves with a sexy badge. If you guys like it , i may also design other badges for activities and normal members.

THERE ARE THE RESIZED ONES

Here they are :
PlD2k.png

QVXCA.png

YVsxp.png

94qqS.png

K0D81.png

Credits to : Alam
Comments : Hope you enjoy them comment pl0x :D

*Lets hope Josh likes this badges so he can actually add it to the forums ;)*

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
As we use Xen-Foro we don't really need them.

But designing signatures for members and staff would be nice if they like your work. Badges are not really needed staff members use bold usernames and are currently located on the staff page; Nice designing though.

iAmRyan

Aug 23, 2011
Very nice, Alam, very big though. ;P It would look nice, with a little small one just under the name. ;) other than that,
Nice work! :)

Alam

shietttt
Jul 3, 2011
As we use Xen-Foro we don't really need them.

But designing signatures for members and staff would be nice if they like your work. Badges are not really needed staff members use bold usernames and are currently located on the staff page; Nice designing though.
Ah :L , well i guess as signature it can work.
Also i am sure Kryptos can code a badge system for xen foro :p

Filth

Nov 3, 2011
Yeah they're quite big but if they like it they'll just have to make the profile info bigger.

Alam

shietttt
Jul 3, 2011
Very nice, Alam, very big though. ;P It would look nice, with a little small one just under the name. ;) other than that,
Nice work! :)
Thanks mate.

Yeah they're quite big but if they like it they'll just have to make the profile info bigger.
I Can easily make them smaller , i just didn't expect them to be this big , since i basically did a basic pixel layout , didn't bother to zoom.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Xenforo has some kind of system were we can add badges to our user post bit. It's very easy to notice a member of staff.

Staff online now.
Staff page;
Bold usernames (Black, red, green)

Enough to tell members we're here to help. You're good with graphics though I can tell you that for sure.

Filth

Nov 3, 2011
Thanks mate.

I Can easily make them smaller , i just didn't expect them to be this big , since i basically did a basic pixel layout , didn't bother to zoom.
Yeah but they look good how they are tbh

Alam

shietttt
Jul 3, 2011
Xenforo has some kind of system were we can add badges to our user post bit. It's very easy to notice a member of staff.

Staff online now.
Staff page;
Bold usernames (Black, red, green)

Enough to tell members we're here to help. You're good with graphics though I can tell you that for sure.
I know its easy to nice , but it wouldn't hurt giving some sort of decent graphics on members profile.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
I know its easy to nice , but it wouldn't hurt giving some sort of decent graphics on members profile.

I like your thinking, maybe adding them to our profiles? I don't see why not. If a staff member or member chooses to add these he/she are more or welcome to do so I might even add one to my profile for Super Moderator if you have one but I highly doubt they'll be added to the post bit.

Alam

shietttt
Jul 3, 2011
I like your thinking, maybe adding them to our profiles? I don't see why not. If a staff member or member chooses to add these he/she are more or welcome to do so I might even add one to my profile for Super Moderator if you have one but I highly doubt they'll be added to the post bit.
Thanks , i am now resizing them , since they look too big.

Alam

shietttt
Jul 3, 2011
Lol alright.

Added the super moderator one , and resized them.

Alam

shietttt
Jul 3, 2011
Alright , thanks you for using it :D
Will be designing alot of more cool stuff for devbest ;D

Reactions: Ki

Macheath

Jul 17, 2011
I don't like them. They're too simple, just text on a background and the Ying Yang thing is just kinda of annoying, it doesn't fit as it has more a web 2.0 feel. Plus they're very large.

Alam

shietttt
Jul 3, 2011
I don't like them. They're too simple, just text on a background and the Ying Yang thing is just kinda of annoying, it doesn't fit as it has more a web 2.0 feel. Plus they're very large.
Alright , well i am not a proffesional i just tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread