[DEV] vibeHMS - management system for RevCMS

TheJoshy

PlusHost.org -> GOGOGO
Jul 4, 2010
Development cancelled for a month or so - personal reasons.

Close thread.
==========
========
Hi there,

Today, We would like to announce the development of 'vibeHMS' which stands for 'Vibe Hotel Management System'.

This is the same as the ASE, or Housekeeping. This is a major overhaul of the current ASE included with RevCMS.

The reason I am releasing & coding this is because ZapASE was incomplete, GrapeASE and other ASE edits were all messy and an eyesore.

The project developers are MyNamesMitch (Menkz) and myself.

These are the features included:
  • Give VIP & eXpert - checks if user exists, does not allow eXpert if they're above rank 3. Allows all VIP functions except rank so you can give VIP to a staff member without de-ranking them. Provides set amount of credits, badge & rank. To go with the flags on staff and eXpert page, I'll be adding a field to allow input of the users country also so that their flag can be displayed.
  • Detailed user information - provides all recorded information on the user, including cautions, number of bans, warnings and abusive calls for help. Provides all other information. Good for staff recruiting.
  • Client management - like multiple other content management systems, this allows control of variable URLs for SWFs, variables and texts, as well as game port, IP and the client loading message. This is instead of editing the configuration file.
  • Dynamic DYK script - I'll be including 'top.php' which will give a nice bar at the top of each page in the CMS that you put the code <?php include 'top.php'; ?> on, which has a page in the HMS to edit phrases... SQL powered, of course.
  • Command logs - provides information on command use, username, target username, all information in the command and the exact time/date according to server time zone, also provides the GMT offset.
  • Give badge - allows you to give a user a badge. Checks to see if user exists, and that all fields are filled in - otherwise it returns an error.
  • Ban list - provides username, time ban was issued, ban expiry and length of the ban aswell as a reason and the staff member who issued the ban.
  • IP lookup - provides IP address of the account and any other accounts associated with the IP address.
  • Word filter - allows you to add words to filter, remove them and view a list and their replacement words. Use jQuery to immediately fade in once you add a word. Provides error if not all fields are filled in.
  • Ban user - ban user page, allows you to provide reason, length and ability to appeal.
  • Ban system - ban system for appeals and bans in the HMS.
  • Dynamic HMS navigation - allows easy navigation editing all in the one file.
Please give any suggestions as I would love to take them in to consideration, the more functions the better. This is not going to be a quick project as I want the code to be clean and the pages to look nice. Each page has/will have information about what the page does and what exactly will happen when you press 'GO'.
Thank you for your time, and I look forward to your comments and suggestions.

Oh, before I go - this is not going to be a stupid edit with vibeHMS slapped all over it, the only time you'll see anything to do with Vibe is on the login page - which you can edit should you wish to remove the copyright.

SCREENSHOT:
epdhzr.png

aazHsM.png

More shots will come when I sort out the new theme.

SNIPPET:
PHP:
if(word.length > 0 && replacement.length > 0)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]    {[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]        $.ajax({[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]            type: "POST",[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]            url: "functions/filter.php",[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]            data: "addword=yes&word=" + word + "&replacement=" + replacement + "&strict=" + strict,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]            success: function(){[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]                $('#filters').append('<tr style="display:none;"><td>'+word+'</td><td>'+replacement+'</td><td>'+strict2+'</td></tr>');[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]                $('#filters tr').last().delay(100).show('slow');[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]                $('#word').val('');[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]                $('#replacement').val('');[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]            }[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]        });[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]    }[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]    else[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]    {[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]        $('#msg').html('<div id=\"messageRed\">Please ensure all fields are filled in.</div>').slideDown('slow').delay(3000).slideUp('slow');[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]    }[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]}[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]function removeWord(word)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]{[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]    $.ajax({[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]        type: "GET",[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]        url: "functions/filter.php",[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]        data: "action=remove&word=" + word,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]        success: function(){[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]            $('#word_' + word).hide('slow');[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]        }[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]    });[/SIZE]