[DEV] School Program [PHP OOP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac

Feb 9, 2011
[DEV] School Program [PHP OOP, MySQL]

This development has been changed because this was going to use flat file database but i changed my mind , so please edit your posted-comments before this edit.

PHP-OOP School Program

Whats this ?
Well i am going to code a OOP PHP School Program . This program can be used from schools . The school owner can manage students , students can enter in their accounts and look into their details etc.
Thats going to be coded in PHP OOP (Hypertext Preprocessor based on Object-Oriented Programming .) and MySQL (SQL) .

Features
  • Register new students (admin feature.)
  • Manage students (admin feature.)
  • Login and look into his/her details. (student feature.)
  • Errors
  • No design (No CSS)

This development has been changed because this was going to use flat file database but i changed my mind , so please edit your posted-comments before this edit. (I know i wrote that 2 times)

Coder

Jan 4, 2011
Wait wait wait wait wait.... so when users are registered... their names are stored in a file. That means it will be flat file... however, you have a class called MySQL??

You don't know what you're doing.

Starneox

Days go by
Dec 30, 2010
I don't quite understand this development and what you're trying to achieve here.

Mac

Feb 9, 2011
EDIT
I will edit the development because it's not going to be flat file anymore.. I will re-code it from the start.

EDIT 2
This development has been changed because this was going to use flat file database but i changed my mind , so please edit your posted-comments before this edit.

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
What Exactly are you trying to do? I Know that Oracle develops a lot of useful things for education and to be honest, your Development probably won't be half as popular.

Mac

Feb 9, 2011
Yeh , you are right , its not going to be used much because this is school program .

Mac

Feb 9, 2011
Please close thread as i am atm working on other development , PHPNews System in OOP.

[MOD] Thread Closed On Request [/MOD]​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread