Status
Not open for further replies.

Jian

Resident Weeb
Contributor
Sep 2, 2011
qiwlyUWwVcGz.png

Introduction
Well for all of you guys who don't know what ribbonCMS is, this script is a non-Habbo CMS (For non-habbotards out there) and is an open-sourced script license under the MIT License. ribbonCMS is a light-weight, secure and a highly customisable CMS just for you!​
2.0!?
Well, yes. ribbonCMS 2.0 will be coming soon! With many more features,bug fixes and security updates. And even better, a more functional layout for the admin area!​
Release Date
The release date for ribbonCMS 2.0 isn't confirmed yet. I will update this thread then it's confirmed. But, donators still get the script a week in advance.​
UI Enhancement Screenshots (Please note that these are unfinished products. May change in the future.)
cJ21gJ9aZcGz.png

The new "Login" page.

MMCbmZ0mZcGz.png

As many of you requested, the Admin CP layout is now fluid!

Planned Features (May change in the future.)
For now, the planned features for the up-coming ribbonCMS 2.0 are listed below.​
  • Sub-Navigation.
  • Page commenting (Facebook, Disqus, Built-in).
  • Media Upload (Uploading images to folder for later use.).
  • Register (For plugin's use and commenting).
  • Auto-save. Sets every 5 seconds. (Pages and Widgets)
Staying Put
The ones that will not change is the template system. Although the themes for 2.0 might not be compatible with older ones (Because of major changes). But overall, the template system will stay the same.

Suggestions
Suggestions are appreciated. Both on the layout and features. Suggestions will be added to ribbonCMS 2.0 if they are legitimate and can be done.

Download
This is the unstable release. I do not recommend you to use this real-time.
[ ]

Thank You!
Thank you for reading this and it will be awesome if you are using ribbonCMS now. And thank you donators for donating to ribbonCMS!
Current Stable "ETERNAL" Build
Download > [ ]

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
Looks Good, glad to see you have fixed the Login page. although i am still not to keen on the Login Button but otherwise looking forward to it :)

Jian

Resident Weeb
Contributor
Sep 2, 2011
Are you sure, Because I am using the latest version and it does not look like this :L
This isn't release yet. The layout hasn't change yet. I am still working on it.

Sean

Dec 12, 2011
This isn't release yet. The layout hasn't change yet. I am still working on it.
Yeah, Thats what I mean. That guy said that you made and released these updates 2 updates ago :L

Jian

Resident Weeb
Contributor
Sep 2, 2011
Yeah, Thats what I mean. That guy said that you made and released these updates 2 updates ago :L
I did. The one where you failed to login the the username appears below the "login" button? That was fixed 2 updates ago.

Sean

Dec 12, 2011
I did. The one where you failed to login the the username appears below the "login" button? That was fixed 2 updates ago.
Yeah. I was talking a bout the looks like the new black input boxes :p

FarLock

ThisHabbo Media Journalist
Apr 21, 2012
Good updates, although I do not use ribbonCMS.. I might go and try 2.0 once released. :) And what do you mean by the Admin CP now fluid?

Jian

Resident Weeb
Contributor
Sep 2, 2011
Good updates, although I do not use ribbonCMS.. I might go and try 2.0 once released. :) And what do you mean by the Admin CP now fluid?
Means the layout on the Admin CP follows your screen resolution.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Thread closed, new development section can be found here -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread