[Dev] Retro Tutorials [Video]

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
So since, I will be selling my hotel to one of my staff members, He is paying extra for me to teach him everything I know.
I plan on making a shit load of video tutorials. Ranging from 30 second tutorials to 10 minute possibly even 2 part tutorials.
I have 1 video already on how to add Customs to your hotel. I will be releasing Videos in the Release & Tutorial Habbo Section.

Give me ideas for videos, anything & everything.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
A full step by step video of how to set up a retro including configuring swfs etc...
Basically covering every single detail how to get the hotel online and working with no errors.

The reason for me requesting this, is due to the fact that there are countless step by step guides, but not an effective video made, so noobs are posting the same question over and over again 'how do i set up a retro'

By creating a video step by step guide, they can do exactly what you do, meaning they can pause it while they catch up to where you are etc...

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
A full step by step video of how to set up a retro including configuring swfs etc...
Basically covering every single detail how to get the hotel online and working with no errors.

The reason for me requesting this, is due to the fact that there are countless step by step guides, but not an effective video made, so noobs are posting the same question over and over again 'how do i set up a retro'

By creating a video step by step guide, they can do exactly what you do, meaning they can pause it while they catch up to where you are etc...

I have been wanting to do this for a long time. Honestly have to say, Your request is reason for me to do it now. :)
I know exactly what you mean as well. oooo, I'm so excited!! :rolleyes:

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
I have been wanting to do this for a long time. Honestly have to say, Your request is reason for me to do it now. :)
I know exactly what you mean as well. oooo, I'm so excited!! :rolleyes:
Basically it can stop all the spam threads as people have got stuck following text, whereas if they can follow a video then they have no reason as to why the swfs dont work or why they cant do this and that, because you have done it all for them

Users who are viewing this thread