[DEV] Project Venom [DEV]

Status
Not open for further replies.

T3ch

May 23, 2013
Project Venom.gif

What is Project Venom?

Project Venom is a roleplay development and the project that has started on the 27/08/2015, project venom is based on butterfly emulator that is R63, Project Venom is a roleplay project that contains clean and organised coding structure, packed with features. The emulator is stable as it can hold many users on it without no lag.

To do list:
Roleplay Classes - 20% Completed
Timers - 10% Completed
Basic Commands - 5% Completed
Levelling System - 60% Completed
Taxi System - 20% Completed
Gang System - 30% Completed
Hospital System - 65% Completed
Bots System - 0% Completed
Node.Js - 10% Completed
Bounty System - 5% Completed
Wanted System - 0% Completed
Vehicles system - 0% Completed

Questions and answers
Q1. Will you release the emulator when completed? Yes :)
Q2. What's the base of the emulator? as i said in the thread the base is Butterfly
Q3. When will you release it? Depends on the speed i go
Q4. Will you release a completed database as well along with the emulator? Of course :)
Q5. Will you release a CMS along with this? Yes i will
Q6. Will you release SWF pack as well? Yes
Q7. Will this be open source? Yes it will

Code:
#region Leveling System
            int XPWanted = 100 * this._Level;

// it will update the users XP
            if (this._Experience >= XPWanted)
            {
                this._Level += 1;
                this._roleplayer.GetAvatar().Chat(this._roleplayer.GetSession(), "*Levels up to level " + this._Level + "*", true, 1);
                this._Experience -= XPWanted;
                this._ExperienceLeft = 100 * this._Level;
            }
            #endregion

Will post screen shots tomorrow

I will keep you guys up to date with the development :), Will add screenshots and coding snippets during the development.

Thanks for reading my thread.

I apologies for any inconvenience as how i couldn't update this thread because i had exams now i will update this thread weekly, thanks

Back, I have now come back to the development. I will post a screenshot soon :)

Hit Command:
0OixtIx.png

Last edited:

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
Code:
#region Leveling System
            int XPWanted = 100 * this._Level;

// it will update the users XP
            if (this._Experience >= XPWanted)
            {
                this._Level += 1;
                this._roleplayer.GetAvatar().Chat(this._roleplayer.GetSession(), "*Levels up to level " + this._Level + "*", true, 1);
                this._Experience -= XPWanted;
                this._ExperienceLeft = 100 * this._Level;
            }
            #endregion
Whoever you are... I don't know how you understand how you managed to copy my code (Probably from join.me) but thats a damn shame...

kylefree

Dec 29, 2014
Lol, goodluck I can't seem to find a butterfly emu + cms release anywhere. Hopefully this will be good.

T3ch

May 23, 2013
Whoever you are... I don't know how you understand how you managed to copy my code (Probably from join.me) but thats a damn shame...
Excuse me, but i don't know what your talking about? i could have done the leveling system several different ways but i have chosen this way as its appropriate and was quite simple and yet effective to use.
Also is better then your work anyways, i have heard from quite a few people that you make post everyday but you don't even complete it.

Hate as much as you want, but that won't stop me from giving the Retro community what they deserve, a roleplay emu that is not reality and is pretty stable.

Lol, goodluck I can't seem to find a butterfly emu + cms release anywhere. Hopefully this will be good.
Thanks i will post things on the thread to keep users up to date :)

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
Excuse me, but i don't know what your talking about? i could have done the leveling system several different ways but i have chosen this way as its appropriate and was quite simple and yet effective to use.
Also is better then your work anyways, i have heard from quite a few people that you make post everyday but you don't even complete it.
That's funny, how is your work "better" if its an exact copy of mine with the variables changed?
I make post everyday? Please acknowledge the fact that this account was made in 2014, If i were to post a new thread everyday... well, you do the math.
Conclusion: That's a pretty bold hyperbole.

Lets see some more snippets on how you've copied code from my emulator, whats up with the development? dying because of the fact that you cannot code.
I frankly don't care that you copied from my emulator, but to claim it as your work--- bullshit. I also re-coded this as I felt it was a pile of shit if some noob's going to take credit for it.
+1 my emulator would make this pile of shit look like exactly what it is... a pile of shit.

@T3ch, @Techie, whoever you are... Ashley, fuck yourself.

Reactions: JMS

Chrobens

Sep 17, 2015
That's funny, how is your work "better" if its an exact copy of mine with the variables changed?
I make post everyday? Please acknowledge the fact that this account was made in 2014, If i were to post a new thread everyday... well, you do the math.

Lets see some more snippets on how you've copied code from my emulator, whats up with the development? dying because of the fact that you cannot code.
I frankly don't care that you copied from my emulator, but to claim it as your work--- bullshit. I also re-coded this as I felt it was a pile of shit if some noob's going to take credit for it.
+1 my emulator would make this pile of shit look like exactly what it is... a pile of shit.

I see that you tell people "...because you can't code" alot; are you trying to belittle other people for your own downfalls? hahahaha, stop hating on other peoples work because you feel threatened by the development, what an absolute loser.

T3ch

May 23, 2013

I don't know where i said that my work is "better" than yours anywhere and I don't frankly care if it is or not, the whole point of this is for me to give back to the community as i don't like seeing them still using reality for all these years. You can hate all you want however like i say, it's not going to stop me from releasing this to the community.

Secondly, It's called exaggerating, I don't know if you've ever heard of that word before. My point i was trying to give was you give hate to everyone posts and yet you have created dozens (exaggerating, but have made quite a few) of posts and don't finish your development and I don't want to follow your footsteps. You can't just make accusations out of nowhere saying that I copied your work, when you haven't even released this code anywhere and it's just a leveling system lmfao, I don't get the big deal here. I can code this several ways, if this is really going to create such a hassle, i'll do it another way however like i said, I'm releasing this emulator that i'm developing at the moment whether you like it or not.

Chrobens

Sep 17, 2015
I don't know where i said that my work is "better" than yours anywhere and I don't frankly care if it is or not, the whole point of this is for me to give back to the community as i don't like seeing them still using reality for all these years. You can hate all you want however like i say, it's not going to stop me from releasing this to the community.

Secondly, It's called exaggerating, I don't know if you've ever heard of that word before. My point i was trying to give was you give hate to everyone posts and yet you have created dozens (exaggerating, but have made quite a few) of posts and don't finish your development and I don't want to follow your footsteps. You can't just make accusations out of nowhere saying that I copied your work, when you haven't even released this code anywhere and it's just a leveling system lmfao, I don't get the big deal here. I can code this several ways, if this is really going to create such a hassle, i'll do it another way however like i said, I'm releasing this emulator that i'm developing at the moment whether you like it or not.

Stick to what you are doing; and as long as you aren't copying his work (Which I know you most likely arent...) then carry on and laugh at how annoyed he gets :)

scotty13

Feb 17, 2014

i don't know why you are crying over 6 lines of code, grow up.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
i don't know why you are crying over 6 lines of code, grow up.
"I frankly don't care that you copied from my emulator, but to claim it as your work--- bullshit."

Stick to what you are doing; and as long as you aren't copying his work (Which I know you most likely arent...) then carry on and laugh at how annoyed he gets :)
Secondly, I know this kid, so that's what made this tragic-- was the fact that he claims 6 lines of code which hes has copied but failed to admit did not come off the top.
ALSO I'm not annoyed, I've expressed so many times that I don't really care what he does, the fact that he did it... tragic.

First Post:

I wasn't sure of this until he replied to the thread with a smart, yet ignorant remark and then says his work is better than mine? How I never finish my work? This kid is bugging if he thinks I don't know who he is, if I'm not going to reply with anger.

You want support? You want to help the community?
I reckon you're basing this off Butterfly, so please ENLIGHTEN me on the methods you use towards writing your so sophisticated timer system.

Any more snippets?

Boys and girls I wouldn't count on this emulator, as the "developer" really cannot code.

T3ch

May 23, 2013
"I frankly don't care that you copied from my emulator, but to claim it as your work--- bullshit."

Secondly, I know this kid, so that's what made this tragic-- was the fact that he claims 6 lines of code which hes has copied but failed to admit did not come off the top.
ALSO I'm not annoyed, I've expressed so many times that I don't really care what he does, the fact that he did it... tragic.

First Post:

I wasn't sure of this until he replied to the thread with a smart, yet ignorant remark and then says his work is better than mine? How I never finish my work? This kid is bugging if he thinks I don't know who he is, if I'm not going to reply with anger.

You want support? You want to help the community?
I reckon you're basing this off Butterfly, so please ENLIGHTEN me on the methods you use towards writing your so sophisticated timer system.

Any more snippets?

Boys and girls I wouldn't count on this emulator, as the "developer" really cannot code.
Like i said before, There are several ways in which i could of coded this leveling system and all i did was if statements and you're here saying that the code is copied from you when i just added if statements. I really don't get what you're problem is with me, and I've only started resuming this development now, so stay on hold and i'll be releasing more snippets. Soon this community will get a finished development, you hear that Moonshine a FINISHED development.

Chrobens

Sep 17, 2015
Like i said before, There are several ways in which i could of coded this leveling system and all i did was if statements and you're here saying that the code is copied from you when i just added if statements. I really don't get what you're problem is with me, and I've only started resuming this development now, so stay on hold and i'll be releasing more snippets. Soon this community will get a finished development, you hear that Moonshine a FINISHED development.

If you're struggling with programming message me on DevBest, or email me at chrobens@gmail; I'm currently developing an Emulator from scratch and I can teach you a few things along the way, such as PHP templating and using PDO etc.. if you feel you're struggling I could give you some of my old RP Emulators with the neat code in it for you to work from :)

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
Everything I've wrote so far, I've finished... You've must have me mistaken me for another DB kid? And I remember expressing how it wasn't a big deal but then you go and make it one.
and if you would've handled a situation such as this one differently, instead of sending shots back at me (because maybe I'm being paranoid?) then I probably would've recognized maturity in you and all I would have is doubt.

IF YOU DID USE MY CODE.
No problem, I was just confused as I was feeling a little betrayed as the people I let view my emulator are very close friends. If you were to acknowledge the fact that the code was in fact based off mine then I would've probably even helped you further. (This is if you're using my code, if you're being original... disregard this)

If you're struggling with programming message me on DevBest, or email me at chrobens@gmail; I'm currently developing an Emulator from scratch and I can teach you a few things along the way, such as PHP templating and using PDO etc.. if you feel you're struggling I could give you some of my old RP Emulators with the neat code in it for you to work from :)
Who would want to learn PHP for emulator development?

Chrobens

Sep 17, 2015
Everything I've wrote so far, I've finished... You've must have me mistaken me for another DB kid? And I remember expressing how it wasn't a big deal but then you go and make it one.
and if you would've handled a situation such as this one differently, instead of sending shots back at me (because maybe I'm being paranoid?) then I probably would've recognized maturity in you and all I would have is doubt.

IF YOU DID USE MY CODE.
No problem, I was just confused as I was feeling a little betrayed as the people I let view my emulator are very close friends. If you were to acknowledge the fact that the code was in fact based off mine then I would've probably even helped you further. (This is if you're using my code, if you're being original... disregard this)

And CMS Development, I'm also developing a roleplay server :)

IF YOU DID USE MY CODE.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014

I've wrote an emulator in just about any and every language you can think of. (Except Java, which I'm doing very soon).

T3ch

May 23, 2013

IF YOU DID USE MY CODE.

I might of mistaken you with someone else and I'm telling you the truth, I didn't copy your code. I was watching a Join.Me hosted by one of the ragerp developers and I saw there algorithm they had for the weightlifting and there workout system and I thought in my head. This would be a great way to do a leveling system, as i'd just have to add a few if statements and then bam. I'm sorry if you feel in anyway offended, I just really want to help out the community and I'm telling you, I wouldn't be that low to copy your code and if i even would of got it from join.me, I would of gave you credits for it. There's no fun though in copying code.

If you want to start on a clean slate, then lets do so, I don't want anymore hate as we're both just trying to do good for this community.

I appreciate your kind gesture and if i am struggling at any certain point, I know who to go to :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread