[DEV]PHPRetain Poject[Professional CMS, PHP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 23, 2010
Everyone has their opinions .. anyway thanks for commenting , for my personal think the design is very good.

EDIT:
Also desing doesn't mean everything , features takes 50% of CMS!

X1M!

le troller
Jan 6, 2011
The design is vital, the way it looks attracts the downloaders more to press the download link and use it, you wouldnt use a ugly bad-coded CMS with a bad design would you?

Nov 23, 2010
I would not , i said Features takes "50%" not "100%" (learn to read) , for me design is very good , and much people in my MSN likes the design and features!

Coding
Coding is very good, <?php works for me , works for you too , you use <?php at starting not at end , same to me ... so your coding cannot be better than me , or mine better than you . i have to agree , YOUR MUCH MORE experienced at coding than me , but don't say my coding is bad , because it works perfectly and its advanced .
Why advanced ?
Its advanced because , login and register systems , mysql , classes are in the category " PHP Advanced!" ... if you don't trust me , go in php.net and watch.
Now , i don't have a respect for you , i had much but you got it back with dis-respect , saying i code bad , your style of coding is horrible etc. If you think your best PHP coder , nah your wrong (NEVER SAYING I'M BETTER THAN YOU!)

Dayron1234

Rapnameiszero,cuzIhavezero,toleranceforidiots
Jun 30, 2010
I see you put the index and register in <center></center> tags doesn't it look better? :D

X1M!

le troller
Jan 6, 2011
This is gonna give me alot of bad reputation, but eh, its online, I dont give a damn and you got me going.

1. Where the fuck did you get the first line from? Who the fuck cares about how much percentage features and design take in a CMS?
2. So if I make a login with a preset password and one if-statement its advanced? According to you it is.
3. Dude, come on, when you start a project, expect some criticism. If I am saying that your coding is horrible (Maybe was a bad choice of words but eh) then your supposed to ask about ways to improve it, and yes your style of coding is horrible IMO, your not using a constructor or OOP supported variables.
4. (This pisses me off the most.) I dont think I am the best coder, as the matter of fact, the things I code are small potatoes compared to the bigshots who code business websites.

And for gods sake, are/were you asleep in school when they were teaching your class about grammar?

Nov 23, 2010
Bro , first i didn't say your saying "im best coder" , there is a "if" , learn to read again!
second im not english or american !
third , bro the first line doesn't mean it you wrote!

@Dayron {
Yeah , it looks better ! thanks for the idea!
}

Kush

Nov 12, 2010
I would not , i said Features takes "50%" not "100%" (learn to read) , for me design is very good , and much people in my MSN likes the design and features!

Coding
Coding is very good, <?php works for me , works for you too , you use <?php at starting not at end , same to me ... so your coding cannot be better than me , or mine better than you . i have to agree , YOUR MUCH MORE experienced at coding than me , but don't say my coding is bad , because it works perfectly and its advanced .
Why advanced ?
Its advanced because , login and register systems , mysql , classes are in the category " PHP Advanced!" ... if you don't trust me , go in php.net and watch.
Now , i don't have a respect for you , i had much but you got it back with dis-respect , saying i code bad , your style of coding is horrible etc. If you think your best PHP coder , nah your wrong (NEVER SAYING I'M BETTER THAN YOU!)

This is gonna give me alot of bad reputation, but eh, its online, I dont give a damn and you got me going.

1. Where the fuck did you get the first line from? Who the fuck cares about how much percentage features and design take in a CMS?
2. So if I make a login with a preset password and one if-statement its advanced? According to you it is.
3. Dude, come on, when you start a project, expect some criticism. If I am saying that your coding is horrible (Maybe was a bad choice of words but eh) then your supposed to ask about ways to improve it, and yes your style of coding is horrible IMO, your not using a constructor or OOP supported variables.
4. (This pisses me off the most.) I dont think I am the best coder, as the matter of fact, the things I code are small potatoes compared to the bigshots who code business websites.

And for gods sake, are/were you asleep in school when they were teaching your class about grammar?

You must be registered for see images attach

But I got to agree, your design looks bad you should consider fixing it.

X1M!

le troller
Jan 6, 2011
I dont see why I am even trying, your obviously ignoring the things you dont understand and making answers nobody understands, I am not English or American either, and my English is good enough for majority to understand.

Dayron1234

Jun 30, 2010
Who cares about the design? What really matter to me is how it's coded and I'm not saying it's badly coded I'm just saying that he is doing a good job and actually giving us updates and coding PHP and HTML.If he codes how he codes then let him we probably just code a different way that we don't understand or don't bother to do.

Nov 23, 2010
Thanks Dayren !

People was saying the design is UGLY! and yeah i improved / changed it!

I am not going to change the design multiple times! Every one that will like it in the release , i will let them download! for others .. please don't download or comment!

Thank you!

Dayron1234

Jun 30, 2010
No problem and there's a "thanks button" you might want to click it for me :D

X1M!

le troller
Jan 6, 2011
StrongFaith, maybe you should learn CSS properly before working further on this.. Just saying.

X1M!

le troller
Jan 6, 2011
If you know how to use CSS properly, then the design would be far better than that. Trust me.

Nov 23, 2010
Your opinion , stop flaming me for no-needed things!

Thanks for getting my thread popular tho!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updates
Staff page is done.
Homepage (logged in) is done. (Text editable in PHP file.)

Features
Staff page - Group empty part , 100%
Staff page - Special boxes for ranks
Staff page - 2 ranks , 100% (Admins , moderators) , All ranks : (Member , Admin , Moderator).
Homepage - 2 big boxes and 2 little boxes
Homepage - Text editable (in PHP file) , 100%

Stay tuned to the thread for more updates and new features!

EDIT:

Log out system added

Upcoming...
News System
Housekeeping!

Roper

Ancient Member
Jul 4, 2010
A CMS should always have an exceptional design, which clearly isn't the case here, so I recommend you re-think your design completely. However, I wish you good luck with this project and I am looking forward to the release.

Nov 23, 2010
Well , i changed the background and improved a bit boxes , now i think its good! I will post screens soon.

News system - Almost done!

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
ONT: Looking good, I wish you luck!
EDITS:
I think for the background of the login, you should use a simple black-fading grey gradient. It would look sleek. Then make a Logo with a Drop shadow that looks epic and says in some sleek font "PHPRetain". I also think you need to work on making rounded boxes (Like in Photoshop). I could recode the whole CSS for you and it would look so much better.
OFT:
o k. But I thought it was a HabboCMS?
The Forum isn't based around Habbo :l It wasn't posted in the Habbo Developments section.

Nov 23, 2010
Thank you for your feedback anyway...
I don't like rounded boxes . That's why i haven't done them.
Background
I have changed the background.

Logo
I think it's O.K but i'll search more.

@Roper {
Posts above :S
Anyway , don't be confused , they screens aren't the originally look of CMS , i have changed a bit , screens coming soon!
}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread