Vengeance

Dec 18, 2017
Hi, I am thinking of opening a RP Hotel it will be my first time having a RP based hotel but need a developer who will be willing to work with me either on Windows or Linux so looking for developer who is experienced using either one of those or both, someone who is dedicated and very knowledgeable please do message me.

thanks,

AMG

Dec 7, 2014
I suggest you choose carefully who you want as your developer as there is people going around manipulating and destroying others hotels.

On behalf of myself and many others, I would look into updated tutorials setting up an RP and learning yourself until you find a trusted person as your developer.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
I suggest you choose carefully who you want as your developer as there is people going around manipulating and destroying others hotels.

On behalf of myself and many others, I would look into updated tutorials setting up an RP and learning yourself until you find a trusted person as your developer.
And always assume your hotel can be destroyed even if you do all of this on your own. The RP emulators are notorious for backdoors and exploits - they were all made by amateurs that didn't understand prepared queries

Users who are viewing this thread