[DEV]HydroTPL[DEV]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rye

Mar 27, 2011
Ok I've decided that I release my /index.php in my GalaxyCMS as a TPL. The last Development thread was closed. This time I'mma release my HydroTPL Index Page. I don't want any criticism in this. As you can see I've spent Days and days (1 day) on this so please be respectful. Feel free and I mean it would be very appreciated if you could post in any bugs.

Bugs I've Discovered:

Logo:

Probably some of you would be having thick, fat or very thin logo than the original Hydro Logo. All of you will be experiencing Over sized logo or 2 logos in header so I will tell you on how to fix that. Open css/global.css then look for .logo . Edit the width, increase it if you would like it to be fatter or decrease it if you would like it to be thinner. The Heigh it also a problem so again increase it if you would like to to be tall or decrease it to be small.

Tag Cloud:

This ain't gonna work if you don't have the Tag Cloud Plugin in the inc or includes folder.

Screen shot:
66eouv.png

Part of our CSS:

body {
font-family:"Verdana";
font-size: 10px;
background-image: url( '../images/bg.png' );
margin-top: 15px;

?

}
.container {
width: 800px;
margin: auto;
border: 1px solid #CCCCCC;
background: #FFFFFF;
-moz-border-radius: 4px;
-webkit-border-radius: 4px;
border-radius: 4px;
border-bottom: 2px solid #CCC;
}

.login_background {
background-image: url(../images/loginbg.png);
height: 400px;
width: 800px;
}
.head {
height: 85px;
}
.foot {
text-align: center;
padding-top: 15px;
padding-bottom: 15px;
}
a {

If your all greatful i might release the Register TPL.

Download link =

Zer0.

Jan 17, 2011
Thanks For this, Although Habrockz Hotel had The same index as this a Month Back.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
[mod]Already been released and it's not yours, next time release credits thread closed. [/mod]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread