[DEV]gEneralUserSystem[PHP/MySql]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nickolas

Dec 2, 2011
gEneralUserSystem
What is gEneralUserSystem?
  • gEneralUserSystem is a PHP and MySql based user system intended to be used by web developers to help them develop their site.
How much does it cost?
  • It is absolutely free. I charge nothing for these kinds of scripts because i like to help people.
What are the features?
  • Dynamic MySql based.
  • User panel and admin panel.
  • Message other users.
  • Profiles
  • Dynamic options.
When will it be released?
  • So far there is no release date. I will release as soon as it is functional and has all features i listen working in basic condition. From them on i will make changes adding, removing, and improving the system.
How do we integrate it?
  • Very simply! All you do is include a connect file! It will be something like this: <?php include("USERSYSTEM_DIRECTORY/connect.php"); ?>
  • Once you include the file, you can use all the $_SESSION variables.
How is it secure?
  • The system uses MD5 encryption to encrypt all passwords
  • Every variable that is included in a mysql_query is secured using stripslashes() and mysql_real_escape_string().
  • Unfortunately, like any site, there are ways to tamper with it. I cant fix that for my knowledge is limited when it comes to security.
Screen Shots
  • Sorry, but i have no screen shots yet. Ill put them up when i do!
Licensing/Credits
  • The only credits in the system are comments within the code of the site. I do request that you keep those there to give me credit for my work. If you really want to remove them, just ask me via pm here.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
It seems good, however, please post some screenshots or code snippets.

Nickolas

Dec 2, 2011
As of now there are no screen shots, but i will post code snippets very soon. Give me a couple hours and there will be some up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread