[DEV] Bloggify 1.0.0.0 - The blogging revolution {PHP, MYSQL}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Variable

Beastly Member
Mar 20, 2012
CTsWBWknhlDz.png
What is Bloggify?
Bloggify, is the blogging script made in PHP, it's starts a whole new revolution when it comes to blogging, and is very easy to use. It is coded by Rivaz, and will use many dashing features!​
Why should we choose "Bloggify"?
Well, Bloggify isn't any ordinary CMS that is released in to the Internets, it's sleek, and easy! No need to go through boring pages and pages of stuff you don't understand, we have a guide on everything. If you still find thing's hard I will take my time and dedication to help you personally!​
Can you name us some features?
Unfortunately, no. I am wanting to keep this all a surprise, but I will constantly update the thread so you can see.​
Which languages will it use?
PHP - The main language of the CMS.​
HTML - For some bit's and pieces.​
CSS3 - To make some good looking epic themes, which I can say will use a template system.​
When will this be released?
Bloggify, has not got an official release date, it will be having major updates, until where squeezing through the last ounces of lemon.​
Need more information?
Feel free to private message me on DevBest!​
- Thanks (Variable).​

Jian

Resident Weeb
Contributor
Sep 2, 2011
Bad impression. The logo isn't even related to "Blog"s. Before you even start, I suggest re-designing that logo.

Variable

Beastly Member
Mar 20, 2012
Updates:

1. I have started to finish off the MySQL for the blog, next thing to do is make a database connection.
EDIT
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New updates:
  1. I have set up MD5 encryption in the database.
  2. Started user system.

Variable

Beastly Member
Mar 20, 2012
Wait, are you Rivaz?
Indeed, how you know!? Also thanks!

Updates:

Database connection is fixed, and I have done some CSS.
Admin login under maint.

Merge post please.
Update:
  • This is harder then I thought, I am struggling with the Admin panel login, so it will take ALOT longer then i thought.

Alam

shietttt
Jul 3, 2011
Updates:

1. I have started to finish off the MySQL for the blog, next thing to do is make a database connection.
EDIT

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New updates:
  1. I have set up MD5 encryption in the database.
  2. Started user system.

I wouldn't use MD5 to hash my passwords try and do it sha1 , also is it procedural or OOP?

Ink

Jun 4, 2010
Bad impression. The logo isn't even related to "Blog"s. Before you even start, I suggest re-designing that logo.
Wait what?! How the fuck do you make a logo relate to blogs even though the word "Blogs" is in the logo.

You can all shut the fuck up about the logo. It's about the blogging system isn't it, not a god damn logo. Jeez. Faggits.

Good luck anyway, hope it gets released.

osnap!

Anyways, good luck with this. I look forward to testing and possibly creating a few templates after release.

Rivaz

Dec 12, 2011
Hey guy's its Variable.

Sorry for not keeping you upto date with thing's as I am currently banned for being "confused" on a thread ¬.¬.

Updates:
  • Nothing major, just some styling I guess.
  • Thinking of adding like a private messaging system, not sure.

Also major thanks to everyone who supported me!

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
No updates on this thread for a while, thread locked.

PM me or another member of staff with privileged in this section to get your thread unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread