Details do not match! ILLUMINA->REVCMS

jakob215180

Aug 7, 2013
I moved from IlluminaCMS to RevCMS, and now im getting the error details do not match!
I read about the md5 and stuff but cant find out where thats located. I am using the HabboExtreme theme.

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
It's Andy btw, Nice asking for help seeing as though you and Jay are amazing....

Anyway, If you haven't already tried making a new account then do that but if it still doesn't work with a newly registered account try using a different database. I've never used Illumina because Rev is the best imo

Also Images/code snippets would help people to understand your problem more.

EDIT: Also the MD5 encryption is found in class.core

PHP:
    final public function hashed($password)
    {
        return md5($password);
    }

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
Oh dear.. Surely you can't do this? After looking in Illumina, its hashing is the same as uber, you'd have to manually convert the hash to MD5 or change Rev's hashing to ubers..

Evian

Helping noobs since 1996
Feb 17, 2012
Oh dear.. Surely you can't do this? After looking in Illumina, its hashing is the same as uber, you'd have to manually convert the hash to MD5 or change Rev's hashing to ubers..

Magenta, he shouldn't be allowed to run a hotel saying "Revcms has no config"

The easiest method would be do use Illumnia's hasing system :ninja:

jakob215180

Aug 7, 2013
Magenta, he shouldn't be allowed to run a hotel saying "Revcms has no config"

The easiest method would be do use Illumnia's hasing system :ninja:

I didnt mean it like that... I mean it like, in revcms config, theres not a config for the hashing...
Can someone please help me on teamviewer? I changed the hash but still not wokring.

Users who are viewing this thread