Denko

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
Lol... "Custom" you didnt make a jack shit of this. This style was ripped by Danny from a Italian retro, just the same as "Eubbo" CMS.. and the funny part is that you didnt even edit it, its the same rip given away by JackHoll to alot of people.

Muff

Aug 5, 2015
Lol... "Custom" you didnt make a jack shit of this. This style was ripped by Danny from a Italian retro, just the same as "Eubbo" CMS.. and the funny part is that you didnt even edit it, its the same rip given away by JackHoll to alot of people.
i didn't even make themthey were edited by someone and given to me,and i just put custom since they are rare to find,but then agien here you come talking about danny don't you think i heard you the first time when you said "style was ripped by Danny from a Italian retro" huh?

but then agien who are you criticize me and assume what i edited or didn't hmm,or are you just salty over a title?

Marcel

You're the guy who stole my car
Jul 17, 2015
Thanks mate, you should share a staff page bro.
Keep up the great work bro!

Users who are viewing this thread