Flash delete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Nothing Unique, stats Ripped from Babbo (unless released Idk), ugly thread. Clean it :p good luck though!

Blueoptic

Time Is Money
Jun 23, 2014
I don't even see a worthy of even posting screenshots of a conversation with this Mod-Chocolate guy.. Guy gets all defensive and butthurt. This hotel and its owner are a complete joke.
I entered, and gave feedback, and a suggestion to not open the hotel when its default, and not to advertise on other users hotels, but rather make development, then release.
At one point he even says, "I'm going to try and get a Hotel reset soon", I replied with saying, "then what's the point in even advertising?" and he kicks me.
I get an "Alert Message" Saying, If I don't stop "Trolling" I'm going to be banned.

This guy is a suckup to the Owner, who's apparently "Busy" and (Yusuf) - "Doesn't give a Fu**" if his moderators advertise on other people's hotel's. An unprofessional rep. I'm disappointed.

For the record, not a single player online.

-Feedback

-------------------------------

I tried this hotel, about 1 month ago with same domain name, and its exactly the same as it is now. Nothing new, nothing different. Staff Hunters are the only people who play. Goodluck with your hotel.

MarleyRetroo

Oct 25, 2014
I don't even see a worthy of even posting screenshots of a conversation with this Mod-Chocolate guy.. Guy gets all defensive and butthurt. This hotel and its owner are a complete joke.
I entered, and gave feedback, and a suggestion to not open the hotel when its default, and not to advertise on other users hotels, but rather make development, then release.
At one point he even says, "I'm going to try and get a Hotel reset soon", I replied with saying, "then what's the point in even advertising?" and he kicks me.
I get an "Alert Message" Saying, If I don't stop "Trolling" I'm going to be banned.

This guy is a suckup to the Owner, who's apparently "Busy" and (Yusuf) - "Doesn't give a Fu**" if his moderators advertise on other people's hotel's. An unprofessional rep. I'm disappointed.

For the record, not a single player online.

-Feedback

-------------------------------

I tried this hotel, about 1 month ago with same domain name, and its exactly the same as it is now. Nothing new, nothing different. Staff Hunters are the only people who play. Goodluck with your hotel.

1) We was not open a month ago
2) That never happened the way your explaining it

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Screenshots is all you have in this thread. Very unprofessional, doesn't follow the rules for habbo advertisement, and you only took screenshots of tiny areas instead of the whole page which tells me there is things on the page that are incomplete or look bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread