DELETE

Brian352

Nov 20, 2013
See your config and swfs and config in your emu and see if ther are a 127.0.0.1 or localhost and replace it to hamachi. BUT NOT EDIT THIS db.hostname WHEN YOU SEE THIS IN YOUR EMU CONFIG, Dont edit it to your hamachi ip it must be on (127.0.0.1 or localhost). The others edit to hamachi ip

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
You guys need to stop spamming the threads, if you have something to say edit your last post if the other person hasn't replied. And for your hotel do as he said and make sure your config is setup correctly. I have never used hamachi so I would suggest switching to a non-hamachi as you will get more users.

iGlenn

:)
Jul 21, 2015
Hey man im wondering if you got the portforwarding all good ? Im also having problems but only with the client it gives a 404 page on the client but all other stuff does work please answer as fast as you can :p
dude, you reply to a post and expect him to respond like the thread was made yesterday, when the thread is almost 3 years old.

marsvinking

Sep 7, 2016
dude, you reply to a post and expect him to respond like the thread was made yesterday, when the thread is almost 3 years old.
He was online like some minutes ago dude so i was like he will see the alert you know, but i got it all working so other connections will be able to get on but in the same house with 2 computers dont work only the host works

iGlenn

Jul 21, 2015
He was online like some minutes ago dude so i was like he will see the alert you know, but i got it all working so other connections will be able to get on but in the same house with 2 computers dont work only the host works
you are saying so many different things, first u had a 404 client issue, then portforward issue and now a connection issue or w/e
do you have teamviewer so I can personally look and fix the problem for you?

iGlenn

Jul 21, 2015
i'm good, if I wanted to play a hotel I would just make my own. also not a smart idea to post your server ip, that is easy bait for a hacker to take down your hotel, you most likely don't have ddos or tcp protection so your hotel won't last very long :/. @marsvinking

marsvinking

Sep 7, 2016
i'm good, if I wanted to play a hotel I would just make my own. also not a smart idea to post your server ip, that is easy bait for a hacker to take down your hotel, you most likely don't have ddos or tcp protection so your hotel won't last very long :/. @marsvinking
I do have a firewall and DDOS protect :p

But ehm would this be the reason why i cant login on 2 computers at same house ?

Velaski

winner
Aug 4, 2015
Not even a hacker lol, a normal person with a booter can take it down.

But ehm would this be the reason why i cant login on 2 computers at same house ?
And no, are you using hamachi? vps or what

EDIT: I just clocked this thread was made 3 years ago....

marsvinking

Sep 7, 2016
Not even a hacker lol, a normal person with a booter can take it down.

And no, are you using hamachi? vps or what
im using my VPS :p
I dont really like using Hamachi, i just go port my Localhost IP and thats it, other people can enter my server the only problem is that in my own house only 1 person can connect to it

iGlenn

Jul 21, 2015

not sure what u mean dude, are you talking about registering or connecting to the client? I have no idea what emu you're using, can you post your emu config real quick??

marsvinking

Sep 7, 2016
not sure what u mean dude, are you talking about registering or connecting to the client? I have no idea what emu you're using, can you post your emu config real quick??
Registering is all good aswell as client but in my own house only 1 person can connect to the client but in another place which is NOT in my house people can connect to the client and the registering and stuff, also im using the Emu called Phoenix everything in there should be all good but ill make a picture for yah

iGlenn

Jul 21, 2015
Registering is all good aswell as client but in my own house only 1 person can connect to the client but in another place which is NOT in my house people can connect to the client and the registering and stuff, also im using the Emu called Phoenix everything in there should be all good but ill make a picture for yah
are you using a cracked phoenix emu in the year 2016? get a new one mate or better yet upgrade to plus. your emu probably has a bunch of bugs and exploits.

Users who are viewing this thread