Request Delete this please

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
@Mikey_ Yeh, sorry, I will now get new ones. Sorry.
OFT: Nice signature ;)

UPDATE: Have changed the images and fully working now, thanks @Mikey_

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
@silentse I will translate mine as the original is half broken and i am changing skin. give me 5 :D

@silentse feel free to edit

Whip

- FiveM Server Developer -
Nov 6, 2013
Hey Bud,
To best honest i like yours more then the original one it's more organised and neat would be nicer if you had a proper screenshot structured over a page but apart from that i like it - 8/10

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Yeh, I couldn't get a proper screenshot of his as was just a 6 second Youtube video. Now updated the thread with a new edit as I believe I have made this even better.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Ok, you still haven't forgotten who I am :D Anyway, if you knew Devbest, you wouldn't just comment
Dont really like it, sorry.
but would help by saying why. Instead, you have just said you do not like it after I fired you. Anyway, stop trying to boost post count or actually give feedback worth giving.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
I'm actually glad you fired me, I Was working with a child.. and you tell me to stop trying to boost post count, stop showing authority? your nothing special. I Was just saying that it does not look nice. Get over yourself.
Ok... The definition of a child is (quoted from ) is a person between birth and full growth; a boy or girl. Anyway, saying "it doesn't look nice" is not any help to anyone. Say how to improve it? And I am not authority, I agree... But neither are you :p

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
The first maint was bad since we could see the text overlapping the image but also that the font is nothing related to Habbo just like your other 'updated' edit.
YZSTrBR.png

Your new update is politely better but one problem which annoyed me is your new image. Its not even habbo related, what is the point? I'm just giving good feedback so don't take this as offence or anything.
HmlZ3OD.png

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Looks nice! :)
Thank you. May upload and give as a download soon...
The first maint was bad since we could see the text overlapping the image but also that the font is nothing related to Habbo just like your other 'updated' edit.
YZSTrBR.png

Your new update is politely better but one problem which annoyed me is your new image. Its not even habbo related, what is the point? I'm just giving good feedback so don't take this as offence or anything.
HmlZ3OD.png
No offence taken, this is a great response as it allows me to improve. Could you maybe recommend a font or two and the image I found funny...

Agreed with Owen..
Could you also maybe suggest a font or anything, thanks.

Thanks to everyone for their responses.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Thank you. May upload and give as a download soon...

No offence taken, this is a great response as it allows me to improve. Could you maybe recommend a font or two and the image I found funny...

Could you also maybe suggest a font or anything, thanks.

Thanks to everyone for their responses.
Volter and Volter bold is two habbo fonts that are good. Bold for headers, volter for paragraphs etc.

Rimmskinator

Dec 29, 2014
Personally,
I like the font, and some of the CSS looks simple, yet cool. Now the cons; bad grammar, you haven't set the text to a certain width as it overlaps the image, so I guess you used <br> a lot. 6/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread