Delete prefix name and enable staff

Drax

Jun 26, 2017
Hello,

I have a two questions please,

How delete the prefix name for the staff ? and How delete the enable staff (The badge above the head of the staff members) ? For example [CEO] before the name of a staff member

I'm in PlusEmulator

Sorry for my english,

Oct 11, 2014
Hello,

I have a two questions please,

How delete the prefix name for the staff ? and How delete the enable staff (The badge above the head of the staff members) ? For example [CEO] before the name of a staff member

I'm in PlusEmulator

Sorry for my english,

for the staff enable, make sure to set the disable_forced_effects in users table to 1

Anglo

Jun 19, 2017
As @Tensei mentioned you can remove the staff badge through the database but typically there's a command, unless it's been removed, it's :forced_effects to turn it on and off.
For the prefix in your name have you tried checking through your database tables? If I was going to do something like that I'd have it in the ranks table so it's easily changed - if you can't find it anywhere in your tables then it must be coded into your emulator, where'd you download it from? I'll take a look if you need it.

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
As @Tensei mentioned you can remove the staff badge through the database but typically there's a command, unless it's been removed, it's :forced_effects to turn it on and off.
For the prefix in your name have you tried checking through your database tables? If I was going to do something like that I'd have it in the ranks table so it's easily changed - if you can't find it anywhere in your tables then it must be coded into your emulator, where'd you download it from? I'll take a look if you need it.
The prefix is inside of the emulator. Forgot the file but it is in the emulator!!

Anglo

Jun 19, 2017
The prefix is inside of the emulator. Forgot the file but it is in the emulator!!
Can't really be too sure on that, it would create a lot of messy code if you're using switch on their rank to return the text - it would clean it up the code majorly if it was taken out the database and stored.
However I'd recommend going through the database first, try tables such as ranks, server_locale and permissions (it could just be switched off through them). Or it could even be removed with forced_effects. Can't tell without seeing any code.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread