Delete a room from outside of the game

alex301

Jun 2, 2020
Hello all,

What is the best way to completely remove a room and everything inside that room without being logged into the game?

Thanks for the help!

alex301

Jun 2, 2020
I've done that and then I noticed that there are still items listed as being inside the room in the items database, so i deleted those too.. Is there anywhere else there is a record of the room?

For context, I think buying and/or placing wired items is stopping that account from being able to log back into the game (I keep getting an error in the emu when they try to log in) and I'm trying to delete all record of the use of wireds but this still isnt working so far... this is an example of the error Im getting:

00:11:30 - [ERROR] Exception:
System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at System.Convert.ToInt32(String value)
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomData.Fill(DataRow Row) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomData.cs:line 87
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomManager.FetchRoomData(Int32 RoomId, DataRow dRow) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomManager.cs:line 400
at Plus.HabboHotel.Users.UserData.UserDataFactory.GetUserData(String SessionTicket, Byte& errorCode) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Users\UserData\UserDataFactory.cs:line 158
at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.TryAuthenticate(String AuthTicket) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 100

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
I've done that and then I noticed that there are still items listed as being inside the room in the items database, so i deleted those too.. Is there anywhere else there is a record of the room?

For context, I think buying and/or placing wired items is stopping that account from being able to log back into the game (I keep getting an error in the emu when they try to log in) and I'm trying to delete all record of the use of wireds but this still isnt working so far... this is an example of the error Im getting:

00:11:30 - [ERROR] Exception:
System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at System.Convert.ToInt32(String value)
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomData.Fill(DataRow Row) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomData.cs:line 87
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomManager.FetchRoomData(Int32 RoomId, DataRow dRow) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomManager.cs:line 400
at Plus.HabboHotel.Users.UserData.UserDataFactory.GetUserData(String SessionTicket, Byte& errorCode) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Users\UserData\UserDataFactory.cs:line 158
at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.TryAuthenticate(String AuthTicket) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 100
just delete the account and remake it?

Users who are viewing this thread