[Del] Kony 2012 Poster! [SWF/SQL]

iDeliriouz

Teh Trollface Lulz
Dec 2, 2011
1i0mhf

Every download supports Kony becoming famous (In a good way) - do your part.

Swf Download:

Edit the
PHP:
CATID
Under "Catalogue_Items" !

SQL:

Furniture:

PHP:
INSERT INTO `furniture` (`id`, `public_name`, `item_name`, `type`, `width`, `length`, `stack_height`, `can_stack`, `can_sit`, `is_walkable`, `sprite_id`, `allow_recycle`, `allow_trade`, `allow_marketplace_sell`, `allow_gift`, `allow_inventory_stack`, `interaction_type`, `interaction_modes_count`, `vending_ids`) VALUES
(3568285, '', 'kony_12', 'i', 0, 0, 0, '0', '0', '0', 4134, '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', 'default', 1, '0', ''),

Catalogue_Items:

PHP:
INSERT INTO `catalog_items` (`id`, `page_id`, `item_ids`, `catalog_name`, `cost_credits`, `cost_pixels`, `amount`, `quest_active`, `quest_cost`, `quest_type`) VALUES
(5120089, CATID, '3568285', 'kony_12', 3, 0, 1, 0, 0, 'mushs'),

Furnidata:

PHP:
["i","4134","kony_12","26157","","","","","","","","-1","-1"],

Who's Kony? Kony is a rebel leader in Uganda, he snatches up kids in their sleep and abducts them. He turns the boys in the kid soldiers to fight for him, and has them torture other kids and kill their parents also. He also turns the girls into sex slaves, and profits from that. Learn more from the Kony 2012 movement at and scroll down to see the video.

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
Who the fuck would want that on their wall on habbo?
Kony 2012 probs wants us to pay another $125 for just that area of pixels.

Notorious

The Notorious D.E.E
Mar 2, 2012
Kony 2012 brings out a negative response to me. If you watch the video, they touch your emotions. But if you actually researched the campaign and watched carefully, the real colours appear.

iDeliriouz

Teh Trollface Lulz
Dec 2, 2011
Kony 2012 brings out a negative response to me. If you watch the video, they touch your emotions. But if you actually researched the campaign and watched carefully, the real colours appear.

Real colors that he's a horrible man.

Node

ⱢḭḲΣ Λ βṒṨṨ...
Feb 4, 2012
Wow, this is rather hilarious no wonder because it rhymes with deliriouz.

Micki

Sep 2, 2011
Lets not bring this thread off topic towards Kony

Looks good ... in a room with barrel fires, and a room full of users with :enable 5 *Torch effect*
lol anyways looks good not fond of the red colour.

Qodex

Feb 9, 2012
I wouldn't want this on my hotel because it may look like I'm supporting him, which I don't, I haven't heard much about him but from what I have heard. This guy should be killed.

Notorious

The Notorious D.E.E
Mar 2, 2012
Real colours that this campaign is for the US, not the Ugandans that will benefit. Uganada has now got a massive oil reserve. The US is using Kony as a justification to go to Uganda and grab their oil.

Compare these two.

Why US went to war in Iraq and Afghanistan.​

Osama Bin Laden is a rich millionaire from Saudi Arabia worked alongside the CIA, he went to fight the Russians in Afghanistan and had his own little square group which the President Funded, gave weapons, training and some support. The Afghans were furious and fought like beasts, this drove the Russians out. (After 9/11), Bush announces that they are at war with Bin Laden. Bin Laden was 'allegedly hiding' in Iraq. So they used a justification in which Iraq is producing a weapon of mass destruction and the US want's to free the Iraqi's. There was no bin Laden, no weapon of mass destruction, yet they still have Iraq under their finger. Iraq has a huge oil reserve.

Why US is getting involved with Uganda​

Yada Yada, Joseph Kony is a bad man, the US has not even done nothing to stop him. Joseph Kony moved to and the LRA moved to South Sudan etc and wasn't in Uganda for six years. The US sent advisers to Uganda to capture Kony. They sent weapons, training and some support to the Ugandan army. and you know how it'll go.

YOU ARE ALL BEING DECEIVED, DON'T BELIEVE THE LIES!

iDeliriouz

Teh Trollface Lulz
Dec 2, 2011
Real colours that this campaign is for the US, not the Ugandans that will benefit. Uganada has now got a massive oil reserve. The US is using Kony as a justification to go to Uganda and grab their oil.

Compare these two.

Why US went to war in Iraq and Afghanistan.​

Osama Bin Laden is a rich millionaire from Saudi Arabia worked alongside the CIA, he went to fight the Russians in Afghanistan and had his own little square group which the President Funded, gave weapons, training and some support. The Afghans were furious and fought like beasts, this drove the Russians out. (After 9/11), Bush announces that they are at war with Bin Laden. Bin Laden was 'allegedly hiding' in Iraq. So they used a justification in which Iraq is producing a weapon of mass destruction and the US want's to free the Iraqi's. There was no bin Laden, no weapon of mass destruction, yet they still have Iraq under their finger. Iraq has a huge oil reserve.

Why US is getting involved with Uganda​

Yada Yada, Joseph Kony is a bad man, the US has not even done nothing to stop him. Joseph Kony moved to and the LRA moved to South Sudan etc and wasn't in Uganda for six years. The US sent advisers to Uganda to capture Kony. They sent weapons, training and some support to the Ugandan army. and you know how it'll go.

YOU ARE ALL BEING DECEIVED, DON'T BELIEVE THE LIES!​

Get the oil and get Kony - I don't care. We're the reason why the terrorist were at war with us - for the oil. but all i care is that kony is captured so these kids are no longer kidnapped.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Nice poster.
Funny how it went so off topic and straight back. Haha.
Keep up the good work ;)

Users who are viewing this thread