Service Dee's Badge Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Notorious

The Notorious D.E.E
Mar 2, 2012
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Currently providing various custom, colourful & wonderful badges for your very own Habbo Retro. What makes this service special?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- It's Free! Who doesn't love a professional free badge.
- 99.9% uniqueness guaranteed.
- Badges will be delivered under 24 hours, 24/7.
Use this template provided, reply to the thread or inbox me.

Badge Type: (E.G - Staff Badge, Persona etc)
Badge Text/Name: (E.G - Hotel Name, ROTW etc)
Colours: (E.G - Blue, Purple etc)
Additional Style: (E.G - The badge's shape etc)
Previews:

kCeQ1GG.png
HKRZ1ZB.png
SjoELCs.png

oArkVNy.png
pRe5V5K.png
nzW9haJ.png

FuoSdw9.png
LXTY9IP.png
GagYy52.png
5RwFy6m.png

wdjYr5i.png
W7w1se7.png
EXoRu0q.png

Last edited:

Tiny

Owner, Swift Industry
Aug 14, 2013
I really appreciate this service, please i would like a few badges

1) Badge Type: Staff Badge
Badge Text/Name: Hotel Owner
Colours: Grey

Please make me a badge that looks like this:

2) Badge Type: The ROTW badges
Badge Text/Name: ROTW Winner
Colours: Please make 3 different colored badges ( )

Thanks a lot :)

Notorious

The Notorious D.E.E
Mar 2, 2012
@Aruthra : All of the badges seen in the preview are free to use. Here's what you requested! Hope you enjoy them, right click and press download & then move the images to the desired file. Finally upload them on the client.

I5i6tmn.png

4e6rEwg.png

Tiny

Owner, Swift Industry
Aug 14, 2013
@Aruthra : All of the badges seen in the preview are free to use. Here's what you requested! Hope you enjoy them, right click and press download & then move the images to the desired file. Finally upload them on the client.

I5i6tmn.png

4e6rEwg.png
THANKS! :)
And please separate the ROTW badges. They are in the same image

Notorious

The Notorious D.E.E
Mar 2, 2012
@ Spoderman: Here you go, I've separated then, right click and download the badges. I came up with my own design since you really didn't attempt to describe how you want it. Hope you like this.
qW8ILvH.png
9Ef2OO2.png
Rmf6QGA.png

@ Aruthra: Sorry about that. Here you go.
hNtBjC8.png
WgWGQ11.png
3hIeDbH.png

Tiny

Owner, Swift Industry
Aug 14, 2013
@ Spoderman: Here you go, I've separated then, right click and download the badges. I came up with my own design since you really didn't attempt to describe how you want it. Hope you like this.
qW8ILvH.png
9Ef2OO2.png
Rmf6QGA.png

@ Aruthra: Sorry about that. Here you go.
hNtBjC8.png
WgWGQ11.png
3hIeDbH.png

Thanks mate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread