Recruiting Dedicated Wanna-be Hotel Owners [paid dedi]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
Hello Devbest,

I am here to begin looking for some people who want to run hotels. I am currently able to fund a few different projects, whether they be hotels as a whole or emulator/cms developments. I can provide a dedi/vps, domain, DDoS protection, and pretty much anything else you'll need.

I have had many, many, many years of experience in the Habbo industry and really would like to give other members in the community the opportunity to open their own hotels.

If you are interested, please post here and I'll shoot you a pm as soon as possible.

Cheers,
Kiss

Shatter

Jan 8, 2014
I looking for a small team myself but as I said I have a ddi server with domain but the ddos would be useful
I'm good. I'm looking for someone to run a hotel with my equipment with little to no effort from me.

Shatter

Jan 8, 2014
Still looking for some people. If you are interested, feel free to PM me so we can begin the process of deciding if you are a good fit.

Hope to speak with some new people soon!

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Hello,
I am interested in this, as am working on a large CMS project, but have no funds to support a VPS etc. Mind adding my Skype? Skype: ryanzretros. :D Thanks

Shatter

Jan 8, 2014
I've supplied @RyanzRetros with a VPS (4 cores, 8gb ram, 1tb hdd) to use for his purposes of Habbo Retro development.

If anyone else would like a server, let me know.

zTurmoil

Aug 28, 2015
Hello Devbest,

I am here to begin looking for some people who want to run hotels. I am currently able to fund a few different projects, whether they be hotels as a whole or emulator/cms developments. I can provide a dedi/vps, domain, DDoS protection, and pretty much anything else you'll need.

I have had many, many, many years of experience in the Habbo industry and really would like to give other members in the community the opportunity to open their own hotels.

If you are interested, please post here and I'll shoot you a pm as soon as possible.

Cheers,
Kiss
Are You Still Funding A Dedi Please Add Me On Skype : xxxbatjoshxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread