…//___//
..//___//
.//___//

Have Fun :)

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
The kid is cool, he followed his dream and got to exactly where he wants in life; I just hate him because all the girls like him, plus he is minted.. ¬¬

Cablink

http://www.vroleplay.net - join now!
Feb 4, 2011
The kid is cool, he followed his dream and got to exactly where he wants in life; I just hate him because all the girls like him, plus he is minted.. ¬¬

Jealous, Hater much? Well he is gay all I will say, but I would rather not be jealous or a hater. ;3

J4M3S

Feb 3, 2011
Jealous, Hater much? Well he is gay all I will say, but I would rather not be jealous or a hater. ;3

I really hate how people use the word "gay" to describe the kid.. he has a girlfriend. Learn how to use the word correctly or don't use it at all.. Anyways, I don't like him because I don't think he can sing, and that there are other people out there who deserve to be as famous as he is.

-J4M3S

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
He's gay, it'd all a lie. He's secretly gay, don't listen to shit I'm telling you he's gay.
Justin gayber.

Trust no one

Ceejay

Aug 10, 2010
I really hate how people use the word "gay" to describe the kid.. he has a girlfriend. Learn how to use the word correctly or don't use it at all.. Anyways, I don't like him because I don't think he can sing, and that there are other people out there who deserve to be as famous as he is.

-J4M3S
Right, I got to agree with him, i was a hater, I don't know why, I just am i hate him

But Seriously guys, He IS NOT Gay, He has a girlfriend, and we All hate him because his "Balls havent dropped" I'd also like to tell you guys that Your balls dropping and Your voice dropping is TWO Different things, (( sexline ftw )), Thirdly He's followed his dream, Big wow - Why don't you go and follow your dream instead of giving him fuckin hastle about how he's "gay" And his "Balls havent dropped" Atleast make valid excuses to hate him. E.G Jealousy hate. etc...

-.-'

Ceejay

Aug 10, 2010
Learn the definition of GAY, It means Only 1 sex. How is Selena Gomez The same sex as Justin bieber..

Oh i just realized. He ain' Gay, He's a lesbian.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
1.- It's all fake dude I'm telling you, they're not going out, it's fake. He's gay.
2.- OMFG YOU'RE RIGHT! Justin Bieber is a woman, that explains his voice. LESBIAN ALERT.
3.- If you don't hate him you're gay, who doesn't want to fuck Selena Gomez? Justin Bieber being alive won't help with that.

TRUE

Ceejay

Aug 10, 2010
1.- It's all fake dude I'm telling you, they're not going out, it's fake. He's gay.
2.- OMFG YOU'RE RIGHT! Justin Bieber is a woman, that explains his voice. LESBIAN ALERT.
3.- If you don't hate him you're gay, who doesn't want to fuck Selena Gomez? Justin Bieber being alive won't help with that.

TRUE

Can't argue with the 3rd last bit..
And So what? I'm Bisexual, Get over it ahahah,

Kush

Nov 12, 2010

TRUE

+999,999,999 Kryptos

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
The best thing I have ever seen is Justin Bieber dead on CSI, only if that programme was true! Sorry for the hateful remark but everyone has there opinions right? ;D

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
The best thing I have ever seen is Justin Bieber dead on CSI, only if that programme was true! Sorry for the hateful remark but everyone has there opinions right? ;D

Same, when I saw that I was like, "YES KILL THAT DIRTY SKANK"
But hes just gay, live with it

Mac

Feb 9, 2011
@Ceejay {
r u his brother or something ?
}
Justin Bieber is gay , we all know that !

Users who are viewing this thread