Database error..

HoldUp

dont even
Aug 31, 2017
Hey, every SQL I run into navicat, it's giving me this error -
I've tried my backup, plus emu original sql etc and it keeps giving me this error. How do I fix this?

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Run this;
Code:
SET @@global.sql_mode= '';
Then try to re-upload the db.
You clearly don't know what that SQL even does.. That is not even remotely correct..

You are trying to insert less columns than you have, and enabled does not have a default value. Check your table structure.

HoldUp

dont even
Aug 31, 2017
You clearly don't know what that SQL even does.. That is not even remotely correct..

You are trying to insert less columns than you have, and enabled does not have a default value. Check your table structure.
Even the sql for plus is giving me an error. And I took the backup of My database and it gives me that error?

Platinum

Hello!
Sep 2, 2012
Erm, well if that’s the only thing being truncated and everything else is imported then just open up the sql in notepad++ and find the “enabled” part then copy and paste into the database as a query, perhaps it would work that way?

HoldUp

dont even
Aug 31, 2017
Thanks for trying to help everyone. I finally found out what the problem was. It was 'enabled' in room_items_moodlights. I just deleted that column, then imported the sql then re added the column in after and it's fine.

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
Thanks for trying to help everyone. I finally found out what the problem was. It was 'enabled' in room_items_moodlights. I just deleted that column, then imported the sql then re added the column in after and it's fine.
all you had to do was give it a default value

Users who are viewing this thread