Dark-UI - RETROLABS - Open Source

Cyb3rBlu3

Dec 8, 2023
Hello everyone,

Today I would like to release my Dark UI that I bought from RetroLabs on the Discord server.

The reason for the release is that I don't want RetroLabs to earn a cent from this UI or other things.

Why? You buy something there and wait forever for an answer. Then you don't get an answer at all and are downright ignored. They also don't respond to several messages and have already received the money for further purchases. And it's the same for many others. Yesterday another buyer raised the issue and I also sent in screenshots, instead of giving the "customers" an answer you are simply thrown out of the channel ;)

All the pictures & evidence can also be found in the attachment, my recommendation is not to buy anything there and rather pay someone else trustworthy if you want extra features. I don't care about the money, I care about the ease of use that these people don't have.

The Battle Pass from Retro Labs will follow shortly, it's closed source but someone will get the Open Soruce - Battle Pass is also paid so it's not a leak or anything :)

Have fun :)

DL:

EDIT:
And here is an example of buyers being deliberately ignored. Instead of giving people a statement, he brazenly continues to offer services and acts as if nothing had happened.
You must be registered for see images attach

People have reacted negatively to the post and in the second picture you can see that he has removed these reactions, simply ridiculous

You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• image_1.png
    image_1.png
    397.6 KB · Views: 416
  • IMG_2694.PNG
    IMG_2694.PNG
    429.3 KB · Views: 403
  • IMG_2693.PNG
    IMG_2693.PNG
    361.1 KB · Views: 291
  • IMG_2691.PNG
    IMG_2691.PNG
    463.4 KB · Views: 258
  • IMG_2692.PNG
    IMG_2692.PNG
    323.5 KB · Views: 252
  • 1710632225931.png
    1710632225931.png
    26.8 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:

Cyb3rBlu3

Dec 8, 2023
He then deleted general chat :lol:
Yes exactly

As I said, I don't care about the money, I care about humanity and that others don't get screwed. I have now received the entire range from others who offer them, there will also be a release then they won't make any more money :)

Johno

:: xHosts :: www.xhosts.uk
Sep 12, 2011
You're absolutely right, too much was hoped for. It's a shame when you consider that they are all adults
Post automatically merged:

Perfect Bro, thank you very much!
Welcome bud, if you need anything else adding to the mirror let me know

gray

Zipto.net
Jun 1, 2023
It's funny though because people like this think they can get away with it and not click. I'm a strong believer in karma. Anyway, I hope everybody who has been victimized by these so called developers gets some relief from the releases although a friend of mine pointed out some exploits that are fixable though.

Mxhaaaa

Sep 21, 2018
do you have those api's ?

Cyb3rBlu3

Dec 8, 2023
do you have those api's ?
I don't have the APIs because they are additional purchases that are not included in the UI by default

Perenty

Apr 26, 2015
RetroLabs, notorious figures within the Spanish and German communities, have garnered a reputation as the foremost scammers. Their offerings, regardless of the product, are unequivocally subpar.

Operating through a proprietary 'Retroslab API' hosted on their servers, the content management systems they peddle are subject to their whims. Should they decide, they can abruptly terminate your retro experience. The audacity of their actions warrants a demand for full refunds from these individuals. Stay tuned, as leaks of additional files are poised to surface on Devbest in the imminent days, shedding further light on their dubious practices.

Users who are viewing this thread