Customs Showing Black Box

xXTrevXx

Dec 29, 2015
Hello, ive been trying to add customs into my hotel, but it doesnt seem to be working.
Im using Plus Original Emulator, Or Silverwave. Ive added the Furnidata_xml.xml
<furnitype id="73783342" classname="br_mjmj"><revision>49500</revision><defaultdir>0</defaultdir><xdim>2</xdim><ydim>1</ydim><partcolors><color>#ffffff</color><color>#F7EBBC</color></partcolors><name>Stoner Butler</name><description>Isotonic Customs</description><adurl/><offerid>5</offerid><buyout>1</buyout><rentofferid>-1</rentofferid><rentbuyout>0</rentbuyout><bc>1</bc><customparams/><specialtype>2</specialtype><canstandon>0</canstandon><cansiton>0</cansiton><canlayon>0</canlayon></furnitype>

Added the Product Data,
Added the SQL's:
INSERT INTO `furniture` (`id`, `public_name`, `item_name`, `type`, `width`, `length`, `stack_height`, `can_stack`, `can_sit`, `is_walkable`, `sprite_id`, `allow_recycle`, `allow_trade`, `allow_marketplace_sell`, `allow_gift`, `allow_inventory_stack`, `interaction_type`, `interaction_modes_count`, `vending_ids`) VALUES
(73783342, 'br_mjmj', 'br_mjmj', 's', 1, 1, 1, '0', '0', '0', 73783343, '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', 'vendingmachine', 4, '24');

And added the Swf to my hof_furni folder, in the 49500 Revision folder.
And STILL Nothing. Ive tried clearing my cache and everything. Any Advice Anyone?

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Try two things:
  • Check the console via F12 if anything shows a 404 error.
  • If your hotel is in a production environment, try purging the cache via CloudFlare.

xXTrevXx

Dec 29, 2015
Getting some 400 Errors, no 404, But:

game/%revision%/.swf?&counterparameter=0 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 (Bad Request)
game/%revision%/.swf?&counterparameter=1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 (Bad Request)
game/%revision%/.swf?&counterparameter=2 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 (Bad Request)
game/%revision%/.swf?&counterparameter=3 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 (Bad Request)
game/%revision%/.swf?&counterparameter=4 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 (Bad Request)

Ill check my external variables Again just to make sure
And im running on xampp on a VPS, so i dont think purging the files work like it does on cloudflare.

[edit]: nah everything in my variables looks fine >_<
Tried adding and removing graphics tags, still no.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread