Custom Ubercms Edit! (Global-Hotel)!

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013
Yeh once im free ill upload a better verison with a coded lotto system [still need alot of work but i designed the php codes / looks etc ]

Tando

Norwegian Steam Engine
Oct 23, 2011
Error message (Italian) :
Errore
Estensione sockets non attiva.

Come fare:
- dirigetevi nella cartella php, se usate xampp: "xampp\php\php.ini"
- cercate la stringa ";extension=php_sockets.dll" e togliete il ; all'inizio.
- riavviate Apache.

Translated:
Error
Extension sockets not active. How-to: - Head in the php folder, if you use xampp: "xampp \ php \ php.ini" - searching for the string "extension = php_sockets.dll" and remove the; beginning. - restart Apache.

I am using IIS, not XAMPP

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013
Alright so what you have to do is ,

Using IIS -> (32-bit: C: \ Program Files \ PHP \ v5.3 | 64-bit: C: \ Program Files (x86) \ PHP \ v5.3), open the php.ini file and add at the end "extension=php_sockets.dll."
Using Xampp ->C: \ xampp \ php \ php.ini and remove the ";" from "extension=php_curl.dll" which then become "extension = php_curl.dll"

Tando

Norwegian Steam Engine
Oct 23, 2011
I just did this trough PHP Manager and now i can access the site. But now there's no css files and the page is just white blank with black text.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    41.7 KB · Views: 15

Tando

Norwegian Steam Engine
Oct 23, 2011
I opened the install.no.php and it says that "File scrivibili" is not correct. Are you sure i cannot add you on skype? :)

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013
Im not really sure what you have done, when i did it with iis7 it worked perfectly hence i did screen shots

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013
I helped you with what i know the rest is up to you lol , i didnt say i provide full support

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013
Yeh mate it does, you checked what your code is ? i forgot what i set it to check in your config

Users who are viewing this thread