Custom Shoutcast Player

Jump

You are beautiful beyond comprehension
Feb 16, 2011
What are you requesting? I'm requesting for someone to code me a new or based on another (but my design) shoutcast radio. This will be used on a single website in which I am constructing. It will also need a section for the DJ name, song name and listeners, all which can be done with meta data if I'm correct.
What is your budget? £15-£25 - This can change.
What is the deadline (if any)? No deadline yet - you will be alerted if one should arise.
Addition Information: This is going to be used for a "fansite", so it will have a different sort of design from normal radio players, in which we can go over. This will be used on the Wordpress platform.

My Conditions: When the product is finished I would like to see it in action with an active stream playing a test file. I will not transfer funds until then, unless agreed otherwise.

Please pop a message on this thread before contacting me, should any issues arise we'll know who is who.

Method of Payment: PayPal

1. PM me on here
2. Add me on skype - JumpisJumping
3. Add me on Steam (preferred) -

Thanks!
Jordan.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
You don't code shoutcast players? They are servers... hostsavor.com has very good radios, that feature auto play that never stop playing, reliable service 24/7, and great support. I use my radio server from there.

Jump

Feb 16, 2011
So is this only the radio system, or do you want a full website made?
Only the radio system, or player if you like.
You don't code shoutcast players? They are servers... hostsavor.com has very good radios, that feature auto play that never stop playing, reliable service 24/7, and great support. I use my radio server from there.
No, this is a PLAYER, not a server. This is the end part where the listeners tune in, like these:
ffmp3.jpg

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Only the radio system, or player if you like.

No, this is a PLAYER, not a server. This is the end part where the listeners tune in, like these:
ffmp3.jpg
Wtf are you on about?? They are server and radio?
CWENzWA.png

Auto DJ Setup ^

r3Xz0Jg.png

Select Radio Player^

gQrmxi2.png

Get The HTML Code^

TGFK6cW.png

it is a server and a player -_-

Jump

Feb 16, 2011
Wtf are you on about?? They are server and radio?
CWENzWA.png

Auto DJ Setup ^

r3Xz0Jg.png

Select Radio Player^

gQrmxi2.png

Get The HTML Code^

TGFK6cW.png

it is a server and a player -_-

I don't think you are quite getting what I mean, I know that a shoutcast is a SERVER, I am not in need of that as I have one, I am in need of a PLAYER for it, where you can listen in on a website, such as a flash or HTML5 player like in the image I provided. Please forgive me if I've not been clear on what exactly it is I want.

I would be able to do this if you were a bit more specific on what you want.
Please read the above quote, if you like you can add me on skype and I'll try to explain it more.

Sorry again lads.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I don't think you are quite getting what I mean, I know that a shoutcast is a SERVER, I am not in need of that as I have one, I am in need of a PLAYER for it, where you can listen in on a website, such as a flash or HTML5 player like in the image I provided. Please forgive me if I've not been clear on what exactly it is I want.

Please read the above quote, if you like you can add me on skype and I'll try to explain it more.

Sorry again lads.
Your Shoutcast server should provide you with players, as they usually have to have ports and things to access in order to display them...

Jump

Feb 16, 2011
Your Shoutcast server should provide you with players, as they usually have to have ports and things to access in order to display them...

I know that, but I need one designed especially for the style of my website. The ones provided to me with my host are more "Spotify" or "Winamp" looking than the style I'm looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread