You must be registered for see images attach

Oct 11, 2014
Like the badge but not the Banner, try adding white and black outline to the banner it'll make them neater.
Nice work tho

xXAspireXx

Learning to DEVELOP HABBO RETRO! :D
Jul 16, 2015
I can make it smaller. but i still use my letters beacuse theres too many using the habbo text generator.

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
When using the draw-fill shape tool you should always make the background black and then edit the layer to make it 150 transparency, then you make another layer with the text going on-top of the transparent oval if that's what you wanna call it. Also for all logos you should be outlining it with a white border so it doesn't look so forced with the background, sometimes this can change, but in most cases the backgrounds will appeal more with that kind of border. As for your badges, don't use bright colours, they don't look good at all in most cases. Keep them plain/dark. Your actual pixel text for 'Lite' in the staff badges is sloppy because you probably didn't mix the colours properly. Zoom in and copy the 'staff' text colours to mimic the letters for 'Lite' for each individual pixel square.

I'll drop you the template for banners that people tend to use so you don't even have to do it every single time you make one. Goodluck with your future GFX.

Attachments

• banner template rounded.png
    banner template rounded.png
    943 bytes · Views: 25

xXAspireXx

Jul 16, 2015
When using the draw-fill shape tool you should always make the background black and then edit the layer to make it 150 transparency, then you make another layer with the text going on-top of the transparent oval if that's what you wanna call it. Also for all logos you should be outlining it with a white border so it doesn't look so forced with the background, sometimes this can change, but in most cases the backgrounds will appeal more with that kind of border. As for your badges, don't use bright colours, they don't look good at all in most cases. Keep them plain/dark. Your actual pixel text for 'Lite' in the staff badges is sloppy because you probably didn't mix the colours properly. Zoom in and copy the 'staff' text colours to mimic the letters for 'Lite' for each individual pixel square.

I'll drop you the template for banners that people tend to use so you don't even have to do it every single time you make one. Goodluck with your future GFX.

im Just learning , but thanks i will try to improve .. im not using photoshop lol

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
im Just learning , but thanks i will try to improve .. im not using photoshop lol
You can use paint.net, photoshop isn't necessary one bit. I have a full release of photoshop and never bother to use it for any Habbo related graphics. I'm just helping out, a template makes every faster and simpler.
What do you use? MS Paint? lol.
I hope he says no, or my efforts to help were wasted. :p

ChrisRetro

Dec 14, 2013
Can you make me a staff badge like the ones you made For Lime but for Habbx and without the Santa hats?

xXAspireXx

Jul 16, 2015
The Banner is lacking Consistency, you need to know where you put the image before.
im really dumb. the original copy has deleted so i can't replace it before xD

The good one finish ~

Berk

berkibap#4233
Developer
Oct 17, 2015
banner5-png.4999
Can you do this has 3 thrones and chat scrolling up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread