Custom Badges "100% custom" made By Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

habretro101

Dec 27, 2012
Wrong section, thread moved to Habbo Graphics.
Hello Devbesters i have made some custom badges it is my first release thanks for viewing hope you use in your hotel

Black
Red
Orange
Pink
Green
Blue

Gold
in order to put your hotels name in use Paint or Paint.net just easily use a black pencil and put your hotel's name
2v3kc4g.gif

15q9me1.gif

6p427q.gif

5n9fut.gif

30iuh6g.gif

o9hg08.gif

2hg739l.jpg

If you ask i can make another color or put your hotel's name in if you can't be bothered to put them in a .gif yourself i will place a download

Look for me around Habbo Retros
1zx8gag.gif

Codes just edit to the way you want

badge_name_----=staff
badge_desc_----=staff
-Lewis

DcSelby

DcSelby is the boss.
Jul 19, 2012
I like the idea. Not so sure I'd have them on my hotel. But nice try :p

Jimbob_

Sep 29, 2012
They look like something from a gothic v17 habbo retro, Brighten it up, add some shadows, Make the text a bit more 3D, Make it look slightly more round hope that helps man :)

habretro101

Dec 27, 2012
They look like something from a gothic v17 habbo retro, Brighten it up, add some shadows, Make the text a bit more 3D, Make it look slightly more round hope that helps man :)
Will Do i am going to be editing these soon

habretro101

Dec 27, 2012
Because i do not do swf's I do
  • Theme Edits
  • Badges
  • Banners
  • Gfx work
  • Swf work
I am learning how to do customs
Thanks Shakur but i can't do swfs
-Lewis

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
Not that big of a fan, I would suggest you use more earth-like tones rather than the vibrant / neon-like colors.
Most hotels don't have an extremely bright color scheme, and I know at least for myself sticking to the color scheme whether it be in the client or on the CMS is quite important and these badges would most definitely not fit any color scheme for a hotel in which I've played.

2/10. I like the idea, but the overall design isn't the best. Better luck next time.

crafth

Nov 13, 2012
This is my new Account i will be stopping doing badges because i fail im going to start making customs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread