CSS Opacity.

Cloudy

Apr 5, 2015
Hello, DevBest.
I'm new to the forum and require some help, I need some help with a CSS code. I'm currently in the making of a Habbo Retro with my friend Tranquill6.
This is the code:
<a href="{url}/register" class="newusers" onclick="startRegistration(this); return false;"><b>New to {hotelName}?</b><span style="color: #8f8f8f;">Click here to</span></a>

This is what it generates:
5HdAlDL.png

So, I was wondering if there is a certain code that could make it sort of transparent or just the black bar transparent.

Thank you, Cloudy.

Cloudy

Apr 5, 2015
use this.
background-color:transparent;
I appreciate the reply, brsy.
This is how I put the code in:
<a href="{url}/register" class="newusers" onclick="startRegistration(this); return false;" "background-color:transparent;"><b>New to {hotelName}?</b><span style=color: #8f8f8f;">Click here to</span></a>
I saved it, then refreshed the page but nothing happened. Did I do it correctly?

Bump.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
For future refence, please stay on topic and attempt to solve the problem - this isn't the place for telling people how to learn to code and so on.

Anyway, open up your css stylesheet and search for "newusers", here you will find the stylesheet properties, to which you can adjust to your liking. Feel free to post the class "newusers" and well help you get it to how you'd like it.

Users who are viewing this thread