[CRITICISM] First Desktop Backgrounds

Which one do you like better?

• Total voters

IntactDev

Nov 22, 2012
Are these okay as my first Desktop Backgrounds?

d6paOLv.jpg

and...

bqw8UyB.jpg

St4nley

Apr 13, 2013
These are nice and simple! goodjob, i have no doubt you'll be practicing and improving making them even better! cant wait to see your progression!

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
Looking decent, I usually like my backgrounds to be of something but I guess it's good if your into the simple plain backgrounds :)
8/10

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013
I won't really be putting critics on this because it's actually nice to be honest and the colors are fitting very well.

I don't really think that it's blurry because it's looking fine for me but you know what they say: Everyone's opinion is different.

Maybe your able to make me one and if you are going to then i would want to have the top one with my name on it so i can set it as my Windows background ;D

Good luck with further making backgrounds.

You may just use my Devbest name which is: Newfag in this case but you may also just use my older forum name which is Mastah - You decide.

I'm looking forward on getting the background already!

Alam

shietttt
Jul 3, 2011
I really dislike the mix of color you use, I don't think a dark blue (purpleish) looks good with yellow at all. Also your gradients are too strong, try to make them a bit more solid. Nice try though.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
I really dislike the colors, they don't mix well. The gradients... I don't know if the gradient is too strong like Alam said... but I'd just get rid of it and do flat.

It's fine for your first try though.

Night

Aug 30, 2011
I agree, the "OR" on the first image looks like the CollegeHumor logo. What text did you use?

Users who are viewing this thread